“fun late at night.”

$28.17*
and up
Clifton Hill Fun Pass
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Great 18hole mini put - lots of challenges and kids loved it. Volcano that erupted throughout the night added nice warmth.

There are newer reviews for Dinosaur Adventure Golf

Reviewed July 19, 2014

This is one of those places you have to see to believe. There is a volcano that erupts a giant fireball every so many minutes. There are life size dinosaurs and a ton of arcades and games for kids, including a mini golf course. This is also where you will find the Sky Wheel, trust me you won't miss it. This area is really nice for kids.

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Good course but expensive to pay for our family of 6 so we decided that my wife and I would not play. We were informed that there would be a $4 non-player fee for each of us. I was not about to pay 8 extra dollars so my wife and I could keep an eye on our children. My wife ended up walking through with them while I sat on a park bench for a couple hours. The $4/non-player fee is nothing more than a cash grab tacked onto an already expensive activity.

NiagaraFallsFun, Social Media Coordinator at Dinosaur Adventure Golf, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2014

Hi there,

The non-golfer fee was enforced because in order to enter our park you must pay a fee like everyone else. There were a few people that abused that privilege of being allowed in the park free of charge, only to be seen playing on the course with their friend/families later by borrowing their clubs. This is not fair to everyone else that paid the Adult and Children price to enter in our golf course.
Due to this, we have a fence around the facility in which you can freely watch your family play if you do not wish to pay the $4 fee.

Thanks for your review and I hope I helped to clarify this matter.

Christine Lynn
clynn@cliftonhill.com
Social Media Coordinator

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Went with my husband and 16 year old twin boys. Cute sound and visual effects. Nice to make memories.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Took our 8 year old nephew to play 18 holes. There was about a 3 team backup on the holes so it was slow moving. About the 7th hole my nephew had to go to the bathroom. Because you had to exit the course to find a facility, you were not permitted to come back in. The gal working just grabbed our clubs and shrugged her shoulders.

2  Thank Casey722

Hi Casey,

Absolutely you would be allowed back in and I'm not sure why you were told otherwise! Please feel free to contact me personally about this issue further.

Christine Lynn