“Best value ever”

Ranked #5 of 571 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The BlueLine Diner opened in February of 2012 and is open from 8:00am- 2:00 pm Tues thru Friday, Sat / Sun 7:30-1:30pm CLOSED Mondays. Serving a wide variety of breakfasts and lunches it is a great place to go and observe many sports memorabilia both in the restaurant and in the store attached! Often you will run into Marcel chatting with the customers about current events as well as past accomplishments.
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Best value ever”
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

We keep coming back every couple days. The atmosphere is very friendly, the food is great. A place that knows how to make great food, wether its breakfast or lunch.
I highly recommend this place, good food and good price.

• Korean first
“Best place in the falls.”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Being a Long time Niagara resident I've tried all of the breakfast spots. Glad I found blue line. The bruiser breakfast is huge - and finally, a place that can poach an egg properly.

Niagara Falls, New York
“Hockey Fans Only”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This diner has a very nice atmosphere. It's filled with hockey memorabilia. You get your coffee in a team cup. A nice sized one. The hostess/server, Lisa, seems like a very nice person and did a great job with the service. I could imagine having a great chat with her over some coffee.

I had a standard two eggs and sausage breakfast with the home fries and toast. The meal came to me in good time and on a nice looking plate. I had asked for over medium eggs and they were done perfectly, but they were rather small. The sausages were quite thin. They were completely crisped on one side and not on the other as if they were done on the grill and not rotated. Overall they seemed pretty tasteless, anyway. The crisping might have actually helped.

The home fries looked good and were lifeless. The only taste might have been from a bit of the skins. From the way that they were perfectly cut and basically without taste I would have to say that they were frozen pre-cut items. If you're going to use that kind of stuff and call them home fries maybe you should toss them into the deep fryer and crisp them a bit or toss them on the grill after boiling or microwaving them from the bag to give them some character. The small amount of paprika tossed onto them didn't do it.

The price was reasonable. I dropped $10 on the table which would have given the hostess at least $2 as a tip. Unfortunately that $2 was the best value for my money that I received. I can only imagine that the hockey atmosphere overrides the hockey fans' ability to notice the final product presented on the plate as the place is rated well. The 'golden arches' provides a better quality breakfast (in Canada). I would go back if I had a rabid hockey fan with me, otherwise not. If I did I would want some gravy or something on those lifeless home fries.

"The Blue Line" shoots. It does not score.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Selena B
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place is awesome - so glad I found it on TripAdvisor!

As soon as you walk in you are greeted warmly, as if you are a regular. The food portions are huge, and very delicious. My husband had eggs, bacon (which was fantastic), home friends and pancakes (also amazing!). I had the spinach and feta omelette (wonderful).

The owner is hands on, came and chatted with us. The hockey and sports stuff is awesome - lots to see and to buy. I bought birthday gifts and Mother's Day gifts while there. Awesome to see so much from other teams - not something you see everywhere.

Amazing value, food and service. A must do!

1 Thank Chantal S
New Jersey
“Most Everyone Has It Right”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

If staying in Falls area and want a great breakfast that with tip and coffee will run $10 - $12 per person, drive the 3 miles or so and visit this small, family-run diner. It is really all that other reviewers say. (It is also open for lunch, and if we had stayed another day, we would have returned and tried.)

Clearly this is a local institution and the very high ratings are deserved.

Visited April 2013