“For Hockey Fans Who Like Good Food”
Review of The Blue Line

The Blue Line
Ranked #5 of 579 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The BlueLine Diner opened in February of 2012 and is open from 8:00am- 2:00 pm Tues thru Friday, Sat / Sun 7:30-1:30pm CLOSED Mondays. Serving a wide variety of breakfasts and lunches it is a great place to go and observe many sports memorabilia both in the restaurant and in the store attached! Often you will run into Marcel chatting with the customers about current events as well as past accomplishments.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is a great place for breakfast & lunch. Good food reasonably priced. For the Hockey Fans the restaurant is run by the Marcel Dionne family and is part of a huge sports memorabilia store. Enjoy a walk through the store after you eat.

The staff is friendly & attentive. Everyone is relaxed and just enjoying what they do.

The food is excellent. Portions are great and is always served hot.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I have been going to The Blue Line for a couple of years. No matter if the restaurant is really busy or almost empty (rare) I have always had great food and service that is really quick. Everyone working there are really friendly. I think it is the best breakfast restaurant i have ever been to. The quality of the food is high but it has the family restaurant feel. I highly recommend to anyone.
Just leave one chair open at the counter for me.

1  Thank joejw50
Reviewed December 3, 2012

After reading the reviews online, our wine tour group decided to try somewhere new for breakfast. We found a gem at The Blue Line! It offers friendly service and great food! Owners were attentive and genuinely enjoyed having us as their guest!! All the hockey memorabilia and hockey talk was a bonus! One of the ladies in our group, (age 90), was tickled pink to meet a hockey legend! BTW, she is the oldest member of our wine tour group....lol She giggled all the way home to Toronto about the experience! Certainly was the highlight of our weekend! Don't miss this gem when you are in Niagara Falls!

2  Thank judybeaudin
Reviewed December 2, 2012

If you are staying on Lundy's Lane, this cute little restaurant is only 10 minutes away and worth the drive. We went for breakfast and arrived just a little after 9:00 am on a Saturday morning. It was just starting to get busy but as time went on it really started filling up. It is not a large restaurant so chances are you might have a few minute wait...but they serve it up pretty quick. (Looks like they have a patio in the summer, which would make it more spacious).

The food was good breakfast food, cooked very well. Pancakes were yummy. Potatoes were tasty too. What would make them fabulous is if they used really good bread to make the toast and if they served baked beans as a side (just my own preference though). Little extra touches would amp these guys up to a 5 star in my opinion.

Where they really stood out was the service! I like restaurants that make you feel welcome and where the staff are smiling and playful. The Blue Line offers just that!

There is a really cool sports memorabilia store attached to the restaurant.

1  Thank canadajen68
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Thank you Tripadvisor users for recommending The Blue Line! My husband and I recently made a trip to Niagara Falls with family and I picked out this restaurant for Saturday morning breakfast based on Tripadvisor reviews. We were not disappointed! The place is cute, the staff was extremely friendly, the service was excellent and the food was wonderful (and huge portions). We will definitely go back if ever visiting the Niagara Falls area again!

2  Thank bgr8house