“Great service, food OK”

Ranked #5 of 572 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The BlueLine Diner opened in February of 2012 and is open from 8:00am- 2:00 pm Tues thru Friday, Sat / Sun 7:30-1:30pm CLOSED Mondays. Serving a wide variety of breakfasts and lunches it is a great place to go and observe many sports memorabilia both in the restaurant and in the store attached! Often you will run into Marcel chatting with the customers about current events as well as past accomplishments.
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We came to the Blue Line for our 1st visit to see why the restaurant earned #1 on restaurants of Niagara. We were served promptly and both servers were very friendly and professional. Open for breakfast and lunch only means a simplified menu, but we were happy with our breakfasts - they came quickly, were hot, and presented well. Is the food really special? - no - anyone really could make an equal breakfast at home. Eating out for breakfast is popular with a lot of people and the food here is good and plentiful so a good choice. To me it would be special and earn top marks if they baked their own breads and rolls (as Bob Evans does in Niagara Falls, NY), and had other items like cinnamon rolls, and blueberry pancakes (with real blueberries) They need something that makes them a cut above other similar restaurants. The service here is great, but is that really enough to earn top spot on the tripadvisor list? Best restaurant in Niagara - not a chance, but still it is a good breakfast spot.

5  Thank myduty
There are newer reviews for The Blue Line

Reviewed November 9, 2012

The staff is so friendly here - I wish I could eat here every weekend! My family and I ate breakfast here on a weekend trip to Niagara Falls. The portions were generous and the food was very reasonably priced. It was absolutley worth getting in the car and driving out of the tourist area to this gem. We will eat here again on a return trip to Niagara Falls. If you're a sports fan - be sure to check out their sports memorabilia store next door.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I don't know where Andrea R. from Welland ate but it couldn't have been the Blue Line because I was there just this morning and nothing has changed since my last review way back on July 16th except the place is a little busier. Still really good value and the breakfast egger is the best I've ever tasted. Try it with peameal bacon!
The restaurant is as clean as my own kitchen and the service continues to be friendly and timely.

1  Thank Neil D
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Best you stay away, as we have been going to this Diner for 1-11/2 yrs and been treated with the utmost respect and gratitude. Obvisously you don't like family atmosphere's so,best you stay to the high priced places. Please people don't listen to this garbage and take a look at the other reports, the food is great, the diner is clean and the prices resonable. If things were as bad as you say, why did you stay?????? or ask to speak to the owners??????

1  Thank Pamela M
Reviewed November 5, 2012

While vacationing in the Niagara Falls area we decided to have BREAKFAST at The Blue Line.
Super friendly atomosphere and BEST breakfast we had on a 2 week vacation. If every back in the area, I may not go to the Falls but I will go the the Blue Line for Breakfast!!!!!!