“Chute Didn't Open”

Niagara Freefall & Interactive Center
Ranked #21 of 41 Tours in Niagara Falls
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Niagara's #1 Extreme Thrill Attraction. Experience the thrill of human flight in a vertical wind tunnel. Niagara Freefalls unique design, with its padded walls, floors and professional trained instructors allow you to experience the thrill of skydiving without having to jump out of a perfectly good airplane! No experience is necessary. Virtually anyone can do Indoor Skydiving from ages 5 and up. For Information or reservations please call 905-356-9764.
Buffalo, New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Chute Didn't Open”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I purchased a Groupon fro 2 persons. I called to reserve a spot and advised that I had a Groupon and was told that they were totally booked on a Thursday. We drove up on a weekend only to learn that they did not honor the groupon on Saturdays. There was no one in the place except the employees and us. They immediately scurried into an office area. I called Groupon to request my money back and will never return. $70 for 5 minutes is a rip off.

Visited March 2013
7 Thank S3ab1rd1

Chatham, Canada
“My experience in the tunnle”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

What great fun! I thought it was a little expensive, but after the whole experience it was worth it. I would return again.

Visited March 2013
“Came for a birthday.”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Just watching outside our family of three was kind of scared, seeing other people float and tumble in the chamber. But they just showed us a minute long video, and we could just pick up what we needed to know without questions, and the whole experience was unlike anything before. Nothing an quite compare to the excitement you feel levitating above the ground. Afterwards, the guide we had was kind and congratulated us on our success. We all loved it, and we're sure to return.

Milton, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Could not even fly”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I drove an hour and a half to do this experience twice. The first time, upon arrival, the wind tunnel was broken. I realize the company cannot control these things so I let it go. The 2nd time I attempted to go up, I called beforehand to make sure the tunnel was not broken again, and only got a message stating that they were open 7 days a week from 11am-7pm. As there was no message stating the place was closed, I proceded to take a 2nd day off work and drive an hour and a half to do the wind tunnel. Upon arrival this time, the doors were all locked. The sign in the door said "open" but there was no way to get into the building. I went and got lunch, and then tried the doors again - still locked. Needless to say, this is now 6 hours of driving, and 2 full days off work, and I am highly unimpressed. Moreover, I have sent the company 3 emails now about the incident I experienced, and they have not even bothered to get back to me. Horrible horrible customer service. Don't go here!

Visited February 2013
8 Thank Kelsey H
Toronto, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Family Christmas Gift”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband, sister, my mom and my dad all went and had a very memorable experience. The instructor was great and assisted us each differently. The suits were in good shape. I would recommend wearing a warmer layer if going in the winter as we did. I survived in a t-shirt under my suit but was still chilly. We had purchased the Groupon but I would have paid full price. It was an experience we will never forget. The DVD was good too. We did the mechanical bull which was also a hoot.

Visited February 2013