“Laser Balls of hell”

Niagara Freefall & Interactive Center
Ranked #23 of 42 Tours in Niagara Falls
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Niagara's #1 Extreme Thrill Attraction. Experience the thrill of human flight in a vertical wind tunnel. Niagara Freefalls unique design, with its padded walls, floors and professional trained instructors allow you to experience the thrill of skydiving without having to jump out of a perfectly good airplane! No experience is necessary. Virtually anyone can do Indoor Skydiving from ages 5 and up. For Information or reservations please call 905-356-9764.
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I was at this place in December 2011, we were a group on a stag, we didnt do the sky diving we did the laser ball. "Safe soft reusable foam balls" NOT. They were likely squishy old school rubber balls from gum ball machines. They left welts all over our bodies. Seriously. A year later my brother in law still had a visible mark on him... BUT I am planning a stag again this year and going back... glutton for punishment or just stupid I'm not sure. Just beware.. these things hurt, wear long sleeves, pants and a jock!

2  Thank Billy1275

Reviewed September 3, 2012

My 2 Kids wanted to go for this freefall experience. We got in, the building was somehow corky, parking lot was empty and no one did show up at the entrance to give us any directions.
We made our way to the 2nd floor, and finally bumped into some staff. After asking few questions we decided to go for a family ride and paid for it. After going through the video briefing plus noticing the equipment was not of great condition, we decided we were not going to go for this ride and asked for refund. The lady actually refuse to reimburse 100% of what I had paid with my credit card as she claimed she was charged with fees for visa payment (eventhough in the briefing video then mention we can claim for a total refund). As my kids were crying, I decided to leave and give up on the money she wanted to keep from me. We left the building and headed for the parking but realized we did not have a token to exit it. I returned back in and claimed for a token; the owner said it was going to cost me another 5$ to get out....

11  Thank g l
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I took three kids for this attraction as we had done a similar attraction in Orlando. The building although according to the owner is only 4 years old looked MUCH older. The parking lot was empty and there was no one on the first floor to welcome us or give directions. We wandered upstairs following the sign to the second floor but again found no one to welcome us. We waited patiently but were not approached by the staff when they came out into the waiting area. The equipment was of very poor quality and condition and the earplugs were too large for my son and kept falling out. I spoke with the owner regarding the condition of the facility, their equipment and their lack of customer service. All three kids were given suits that were highly torn. The suit my daughter had on kept coming open during her flight as the velcro was so worn down. She had to keep getting to the side to do up the suit. The owner kept insisting that the facility is only 4 years old and their equipment is new even when I pointed out that all three suits we had be given were highly torn she still argued with me. We left the building and I had to come back as they had not given me a token to exit the parking lot. I went back in to get a token and the owner continued to be rude and unapologetic. She stated "We don't know who parks in our parking lot" and I stated that just shows how poor their customer service is since they didn't even bother to ask. Don't waste your money on this one. Indoor skydiving can be a great experience but not a this facilty.

9  Thank Shelley M
Reviewed July 19, 2012

i was told that they never have any accidents and then promptly broke my shoulder on a bad fall

8  Thank kathyktoronto
Reviewed July 18, 2012

My husband and 11 year old wanted to do this activity. The building itself is old and musty, which did not bother me so much but it makes it feel more tacky, just like some of the other places to hang out in Niagra falls. It cost about $160 for about three minutes and is not easy and not everyone is able to get up and "fly". The instructors were really good and safe, which is important.