“Highly recommended B&B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Niagara Falls
Cartland Estate Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #33 of 67 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Toronto, Canada
“Highly recommended B&B”
Reviewed July 13, 2011

This was my first bed & breakfast experience. It is the perfect place to go for peace and quiet yet very close to The Falls tourist area. Gary and Dianne are awesome hosts. They know what it takes to ensure that guests enjoy their stay. I look forward to staying at Cartland Estate again.

1 Thank Spunkybubbly32

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 12, 2011

I had the fortune of staying at Cartland Estate for a night to celebrate a one year anniversary and we never wanted to leave. Gary and Dianne were superb hosts. It is truly a gem in the Niagara Falls region. The rooms both common and private are exquisite and clean. Gary made a delicious breakfast and Dianne complimented it with some fresh baked goods. The rooms were so quiet and private that you almost felt like you were the only one there. And we enjoyed sharing stories with our hosts and other visitors during our meal. I loved the waterfall in the common area and the walk in shower was phenomenal. The bed was extremely comfortable and the linens and decor were of high quality. This was more than a place to stay, it was a experience. I look forward to visiting again very soon.

Rye, New York
Reviewed July 8, 2011

My wife and I stayed here for our anniversary. The place is in great shape and the owners (Dianne & Gary) are really friendly and very accommodating. It's a perfect distance from Niagara Falls so we were able to enjoy everything there without having to be in a typical hotel. Gary also cooks up a wonderful breakfast. If you're looking for a romantic getaway in the area this is an ideal spot. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank EKG529
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed July 5, 2011

What a wonderful surprise to visit Cartland Estates B&B! My husband is always taking me to places that are different, and let me tell you, WOW! The surroundings are beautiful, like an oasis away from home. The service was outstanding, very clean and new. And most of all, the hosts,Gary and Diane, were the friendliest and the most accommodating ever! Trust me when I say, this place is a true diamond in the rough. The location is secluded and quiet, but you are not far from the Falls. Just the rest I needed. Thank you! We will definitely come back!!!

3 Thank Traveler6127
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed June 12, 2011

We made a last minute (same day) reservation to stay at the Cartland B&B. The owners responded to my e-mail very promptly and welcomed me and my husband, with our one year old daughter as well. What a beautiful house! This recently opened B&B is stunning, modern, not only brand new but very elegant in every detail. After a magnificent entrance a very specious room was waiting for us with a king size bed, fire place, flat screen tv, balcony and stunning bathroom. This place is far better than any local hotel or b&b I have stayed at in the past. It is a hidden gem only 10 minutes away from the falls. I am sure it will soon become one of the most popular b&b's of the area. Gerry and Diane were excellent hosts catering to all that we needed and beyond, cooking up a delicious breakfast for us and our baby as well. The property surrounding the building is almost tranquilic, with a pond a kitchen garden, beautiful lawn, a perfect view from the balcony of our room. Sad we only stayed for one night, but we will surely return soon. Till than we just going to keep raving about it to all our friends:) Affordable luxury, fantastic destination, way beyond my expectation.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank little_biker_11
Brampton, Canada
Reviewed June 6, 2011

We find ourselves lucky having stayed at the Cartland Estate B&B. It was more than what we expected. My wife and I wanted to plan something away from the hassles of the city for the weekend. We were amazed to find such modern architect in a small town. We happened to arrive under torrential rain well before the check in time and were welcomed with open heart by the hosts. Every nook was tastefully decorated. The grand entrance led into an enormous room with high ceilings that featured a soothing waterfall. We stayed in the chest nut room with a balcony that faced the pond and the sun in the morning. We had access to a huge dining room and a very cozy sitting area with a gas fireplace. The entire place has large windows that offer a peaceful view of the landscape. Gary and Diana attended to every comfort of ours. They bought a new microwave for us within hours of my wife mentioning the need to use one for our 4 year old. Gary entertained us with his jokes while making us a delicious breakfast. We were sad to leave the place after our wonderful stay. We definitely plan to go again!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank shkm75
Waterloo, Canada
Reviewed May 29, 2011

Cartland Estate B&B recently opened its doors for business and I need to encourage everyone to rush there and experience just how awesome it is!! The rooms are spacious and beautifully appointed. We found the sitting area cozy and the bed extra comfy and luxurious. The room contained everything that I look for when we stay at a B&B along with some extras: gas fireplace, hardwood flooring, ambient lighting, wireless access, balcony, and the most amazing shower ever -- really!! Considering how noisy life near Niagara Falls can be, we quite enjoyed hearing the roar of the falls and the birds. No traffic and best of all, no traffic noise at all - yeah! Gary and Diane were super hosts! Gary cooked up the best breakfasts (thanks for fulfilling my request for French toast - yummy!!!!!) and we thoroughly enjoyed their hospitality. It was the best B&B we have stayed at and we shall return. Thanks, Gary & Diane, for a wonderful couple of days. See you soon:)

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple