“Good Service and Muffins”

Grand Caffe Breakfast Buffet
Ranked #15 of 564 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: From the moment you step inside, you’ll enjoy the spacious surroundings in a traditional European setting. At the Grand Caffe Breakfast Buffet, the freshest ingredients are brought together to offer guests the ultimate in variety. The buffet offers an endless assortment of hot and cold stations, seasonal fruit and freshly baked pastries. Guests are sure to enjoy our made-to-order omelette stations, offering countless combinations, sure to please any palate
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Service and Muffins”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

The breakfast was included in our hotel package. The food was okay, typical hotel breakfast buffet in Niagara Falls. The only difference is probably their muffins, better than others. However, I will not pay $24 for the breakfast. Service is excellent!

• Visited November 2012

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Puslinch, Canada
“Grande Cafe Niagara Falls Canada”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We have stayed at the Hilton a couple of times in the last season (fall 2012). My husband and I have worked in the hospitality industry for over 20 years. We were tired of serving others and preparing meals for ourselves after work. We wanted to feel like customers, served great HOT food, that we didnt have to decide about, prepare and clean up after. The price is reasonable for the Niagara area and the cleanliness (included in our room). The service is prompt and polite. Finally after searching for two years for a place we could be taken care of the way we take care of our customers, we found Grande Cafe. I can't believe I can order a fried egg or omelet the way I want and watch it being cooked at a hotel breakfast buffet. I am really impressed with the temperature of the food and freshness. We have been repeatedly disappointed at the stale bagels and cereal choices usually found at the promised breakfast "buffet". One morning I only ate french toast (this was our third breakfast) and it was the first time my husband noticed that Grande Cafe served french toast. He visits the egg station frequently and loves watching someone else cook his food. I enjoy the taters, bacon. My husband loves the yogurt with granola and fruit. The food is well prepared, fresh, and clean stations (plus lots of staff working). I also love the carafe of decaf coffee and if you take too long at the buffet they cover your coffee with a small plate to keep it warm. They really look out for us. Thank you to the friendly staff that doesn't ask anything from us but to enjoy.

• Visited September 2012
Grindstone, PA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food, Pricey”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Food was good, if you are a hug breakfast person. Personally, I don't think it was worth $24.00 a person for some fruit, omelets, and pre made bacon, eggs and sausage. Wait staff was excellent! Never had to look for someone to refill your drink, or bring you anything.

Visited November 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Great Buffet Breakfast at the Grand Caffe”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We ate at the Grand Caffe both of the mornings we were at the Hilton Fallsview Hotel. Both days we got their with only about 10 minutes to spare so we had to get our food very quickly. We had omelettes both days and an assortment of cereals, fruit, muffins, bread, sausages, bacon, french toast and juice and coffee. How anyone could say there is not much variety is beyond me. This buffet is far from basic as they had everything you could possibly want to eat. We were totally stuffed on both days and could not have eaten any more. The variety and quality was great and the service was very good. I would go back in an instant for the buffet at the Grand Caffe.

• Visited October 2012
Mississauga
“A Real Grand Breakfast:”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

It was a very satisfying to have the first meal of the day at the Grand Cafe Breakfast Buffet because the service is prompt, the servers are very friendly and accomodating but most of all the food is excellent. There an array of selection and everything is fresh and the omelett is made to perfection with your choice of ingredients. We will definitely be back again whenever we get a chance.

• Visited November 2012