“The Ultimate Niagara Falls Experience (Embassy Suites)”

Niagara Falls Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Niagara Sightseeing Tours Canada. Your tour guide will pick-you up and drop you off at your Hotel in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.Enjoy cruises and Sightseeing Tours of Niagara Falls.
Streamwood
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“The Ultimate Niagara Falls Experience (Embassy Suites)”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This tour is sponsored by the Embassy Suites and it includes the following:
Experience all that Niagara Falls has to offer with this Tour of Niagara's most famous sites and attractions: Journey Behind the Falls, Maid of the Mist, Butterfly Conservatory, Whirlpool Rapids, Floral Clock, Skylon Tower, BONUS: Niagara's Fury, BONUS: White Water Walk, and BONUS: WEGO 48 hours passes (it is well worth it).

What makes a tour, is the tour guide. We were guided by George Nicols. I have been in at the falls several times and this was the best tour guide we ever had. We always come and see the falls and the boat and the walk close to the falls. We never stayed more than a day or two. We decided to take this full 4 hour tour. We were not able to see all there is to see in the falls’ area but George pointed out all there is to see and do in the area. We are already planning our next visit and this time we will stay for a week. George knowledge of the area and his enthusiasm about all the attractions not only the ones the tour was covering wetted our appetite for more.

We for sure will return to the falls and take a more detail or several tours of the area with George. We will not use another tour guide. We do a lot of traveling (we visited 7 counties in the last year) and a tour guide can make an average experience extraordinary. He is that kind of tour guide.

If you are going to the Falls, I recommend the Canada side (you experience a better view of the falls). You can stay in the US and just walk to the Canada side (it will be worth it). I recommend taking a tour with him. If you need his contact information, just drop me a line and I will provide it to you. He can tell you where he will be working.

Visited May 2013
4 Thank Mariano M

Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Niagara Falls Tour Package Makes a Splash”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We visited the Canadian side of the Falls in August. we purchased a tour package that included, The Maid of the Mist, The River Walk, Journey Behind the Falls, and a 3D Movie. It was truly a mixed bag. The Movie was pretty cheesy, and you get wet.... as you stand on a moving platform. The White Water Rapids Walk was okay. We got some great pictures of the rapids and the river.The Journey Behind the Falls was good. It was pretty awesome to stand so close to all of that water coming down. The Maid of the Mist was great. Be sure to get a spot on the bow of the boat for the total effect. The city is pretty touristy and everything is expensive. Even the chain restaurants have boosted their prices there. Everyone should visit there at least once.

Visited August 2012
brunswick, ME
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“kind of disappointing”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was our first wedding anniversary, and I had planned an exciting getaway, including a tour of Niagara Falls, which my husband has never seen. We almost missed the tour, because we couldn't get away from traffic, and couldn't find the office. When Frank, our Tour Guide came to pick us up I was SO relieved. When we got on the bus, he said, "there's good news and bad news. The good news is, we're leaving on time. the bad news is, you're stuck with me." at first, I thought this was a joke, but he was really lame. We got to see the Falls, which was great, but for the money I spent, I expected more history and trivia. He didn't really offer any info unless asked. We traveled 12 hours by car for this 4 hour tour that left us both with a bad taste in our mouths. It sounded like a great tour, but it was disappointing.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank amybeth1126
Karachi, Pakistan
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“falls”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I went during the winter, it was too cold to enjoy the view. I wish I would have properly planned the sightseeing trip so it would not have been too inconvinient. I would still want to visit niagara during the summer time so I would be able to enjoy it more.

Visited August 2011
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Tour Guide was very knowledgeable”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

The tour guide was very knowledgeable about the area. He was very charming and very funny. I enjoyed him as much as I enjoyed the tour that he took us on. Keep up the good work.

Visited June 2012