“One of the top 10 best meals ever!!”

Syndicate Restaurant and Brewery
Ranked #36 of 579 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Gastropub
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2014

When you look at the price of the dinners, you can't believe that the food will be this good. Good, nope, GREAT! The restaurant is not big at all, the staff is friendly and helpful, the craft beers are plentiful and now I will wax rhapsodic about the food. The Syndicate Restaurant and Brewery offers a 3 course meal starting at $22 and not exceeding $28. The cream of tomato soup was extraordinarily good and the Ceasar Salad was just different enough to make you sit up and realize that the next course was going to be quite special. My husband ate the braised beef and I chose the pork duo. I wish I could say YUM in more languages because this little gem offers delicious in various forms of protein and sides. For desert I had the Vanilla Creme Brulee and underneath the sugary crust was a custard worthy of the best grandmother's approval. My husbands cheese platter had him grinning from ear to ear as each was paired with either a savory or sweet relish and lovely small bread.
My cocktails were delicious and my husbands various craft beers were exceptional.
This highly rated restaurant is less than 10 minutes by car from the big hotels and very easy to reach. Don't miss it!!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I visited the Syndicate for a Sunday night dinner and this restaurant never fails to impress. The prix fixe menu is a great value - three course meal for $22, with an additional 4/6$ for certain plates. The meal was very good, only issue was it could have been a little warmer. Service was very good, both from the server and the manager. I tried two of thier beers, the Lager and the Blonde Ale, both were good, but I liked the Blonde Alle the best, the Lager was a bit dark for me.They are also a Farm to Table restuarant, supporting local farmers. Defintely would recommend, but get a reservation it can get busy.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

our reservation was for 8pm ..(busy place!) ..we were greeted by friendly staff behind the bar and were taken right to our table..while waiting for our dinner we were able to sample some of the different kinds of beers they brew in house...was perfect ...the food came out looking like it was prepared in a gourmet kitchen! 3 course dinner for 22$! cant find value like that anywhere in Niagara Falls..,.our server was great .. and the manager came to our table and ended our dinner with a tour of the brewery...definitely will return and definitely will recommend to anyone!

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Went to Syndicate on a recommendation from someone local . Food was very good however, could have been a little hotter. Great 3 course pre fix dinner price. Need a reservation, it gets crowded.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

My daughters, husband, and I visited the Syndicate for our usual Saturday night meal and this restaurant never fails to impress. The prix fixe menu is a great value - three course meal for $22, with an additional $4 for the steak. My eldest daughter and I had the fresh pasta dish - a wonderful balance of ricotta cheese and mushrooms. My youngest daughter and husband had the steak - and were pretty much silent the entire meal because they were savouring it! The whole meal was wonderful!