“A must do in Niagara Falls”

Syndicate Restaurant and Brewery
Ranked #40 of 570 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Gastropub
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
johannesburg, south africa
“A must do in Niagara Falls”
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

Had an amazing dinner here in May 2013. The food was great as was the beer and wine. Our waitress was friendly and accommodating. Best of all was the price for the 3 course meal. It cannot be beat. The quality of the food was exceptional and such that you would expect the bill to be at least 3 times as much!

Only snag was that the restaurant is a little way from the main hotels and you will need to catch a taxi there. We attempted to catch a bus but none came and we walked. The walk was at least an hour. Despite this we were so glad we went!

Best thing to do in Niagara Falls.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank bigb77

Burlington, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Visited on Saturday night and was not disappointed. Atmosphere, service and food was excellent. Soup, cesar salad, steak, potroast just awesome. Would go back for sure, in fact recommend to a couple at our hotel.

Niagara Falls, Canada
“Great food, fabulous service!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

One of the best times with family!! We chose this place to catch up over great food while my sister in law was visiting from Alberta, and we picked a jewel of a place ! My husband and I come from time to time, (it's always a great time here) but this was the first time we had Chelsey as our server. She was amazing! She had our family feeling like we were at home.. Such a warm feeling, good time, good food and great company! Love this place and will definitely be back- all of us!

Thank you Chelsey and The Syndicate for great memories!!

• Visited November 2013
Eganville, Canada
“Wonderful experience, and gluten free too!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

My fiancee and I decided to elope to Niagara Falls. I took to Trip Advisor to find the perfect location for our wedding dinner. Syndicate was the perfect spot for us! The service was amazing and the food was even better! I was so impressed by the gluten free choices. The dining room was beautiful, I loved the fireplace. Everyone in our group thoroughly enjoyed their meal and the creme brulee was the perfect ending to our meal. I must say $22 for the pre fixe 3 course meal is an amazing deal! I look forward to returning on our anniversary!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Karen S
Hamilton
“Not Impressive”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

As we were being seated, the customer sitting next to us was complaining about his dinner tasting like ammonia. That should have been our warning. We ordered the 3 course steak and a hamburger and fries. The Caesar salad...store purchased croutons and cold bacon bits covered a poorly mixed salad. My first bite had no dressing, second bite was all dressing. Poor start! The mains...the burger was small as was the amount of fries. The burger tasted too much like beer instead of beef. The steak was chewy, tasteless and not seasoned. I doubt the steak was dry aged AAA grade as the waitress said. I'm a big fan of dry aged AAA grade and this was not. Dry aged beef has a intense beefy flavour and AAA gives it a juicy nice flavour. Thus steak had nether. It was a AA at most. The mashed potatoes and vegetables were very nice. The desert was creme broulet (sp) was good but was pre-made as the crunchy top was cold. We will not be returning because of the food.

• Visited December 2013