“Great place for locals! *Top shelf experience*”

Syndicate Restaurant and Brewery
Ranked #40 of 578 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Gastropub
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Everything was great from start to finish! Our server Jen was amazing! My husband had the crab crusted Haddock and I had the steak. Everything we had was delicious and cooked perfectly. We will be returning soon!

1  Thank AmberN02
Write a ReviewReviews (1,050)

Reviewed September 21, 2013

The restaurant we had picked from Trip Advisor was closed and we were at a loss. We went into a nearby pet store and asked for recommendation and they sent us here. It was a Saturday night and we did not have a reservation (I recommend that you do), but they graciously put us in the bar and we proceeded to be amazed. My friend was not impressed with the wine, but that had been true of all Canadian wine, and we did respect their serving local wines. My husband had soup he liked and my salad was delicious -- i ate every bite. We are originally from Texas and my husband considers himself an expert on steak-- and this was the best he has ever had! I got a small taste and totally agreed. I had the blackened trout and it was amazing as well. The waitress had assured me it was not spicy ( like Cajun) and it was not, but very flavorful. I ate every bite of the blackening and the fish. My shortbread cookie dessert was a little hard to eat but yummy. I would go back here in a minute and recommend everyone in Niagara Falls, whether resident or tourist, make a point of going here!!!!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

This was a great surprise. We were trying to find a place to eat, but didn’t want to go to one of the chain places. I pulled up Yelp and this place had some good reviews. I can’t remember exactly what I got, but it was very good. I couldn’t even finish it all. I would highly recommend this place to anyone in the area that is looking for something a little different. The only downside is we were there in the middle of the summer and we were sitting in the very front. I think this restaurant used to be a house and we were on the porch, but there was a fan circulating the air. The staff was very helpful, friendly, and attentive to everything.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Great value for an amazing meal. Wish we had one closer to home.
Service was awesome. I make a point to go everytime we go to Niagara and we are never disappointed.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Food was decent. Good price for price fix 3 course menu. Salads are good size as are entrees. Desert is skimpy and would pass on them if not ordering off price fix for the $8+ price. We ordered a Long Island ice tea and a French martini and both were very weak and frankly a waste of an extra $15. Would skip mix drinks and stick with wine or beer here. Service was OK.

1  Thank capps1018