“Very Good” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Syndicate Restaurant and Brewery

Syndicate Restaurant and Brewery
Ranked #32 of 549 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Canadian, Gastropub
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
cheyenne
“Very Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

We stayed at the Fallsview Hilton so we took a cab to the restaurant. I think it was around $10, but maybe a little more, I can't remember. The set menu is very good. Selection was good and the food was very good. I am glad we came to the restaurant and got out of the tourist zone. Venture out, it is worth the time.

arlington va
“A Jewel! A Find! You must eat here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have to say this restaurant was more than a pleasant surprise. The food, service and beverage menu is OUTSTANDING! You can't go wrong by eating here.

My husband noticed the sign while getting some beer at the beer store down the street. My daughter and I walked back and reviewed the menu. We also talked with the general manager, Leeland Brunton. He advised us to get a reservation if we were coming for dinner. We didn't, but thanks to someone not showing up - we got seated!

How delicious!!!!! How unexpected in such a "touristy" town. This place is the real deal. Give it a try. The three course dinner is INCREDIBLE. The flavors of each dish are spot on! Honestly, you must each here if you are in Niagara Falls. Trust me - I know good food - this is WONDERFUL food!

1 Thank roncheich
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Food very good and plentiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

I had seafood and Ravioli and it was just how I would make it. My husband had the steak and ate all of it. Lots of great food for a great price. We had cheese platter for after dinner and it was so delicious.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Lorraine J
Ancaster, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good food.....poor customer service..”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

We heard about this place from a friend and took our two children there for a family celebration. The food was quite good but the service poor. Our waitress Samantha seemed disengaged with little apparent interpersonal skills. She never came around to enquire about refilling our drinks, did not review the specials with us and when our 8 year old son asked how much longer the wait would be she sarcastically responded with "we make all our food from scratch so it takes awhile". She told him she would check and come back.... and she never did. We sat there waiting for our dessert and bill while she engaged in a lengthy discussion with a male customer. We ended up requesting to take our dessert out. When we enquired to speak with the manager we were advised that Samantha was in fact the manager (what a role model) and were directed to contact the general manager during business hours! Of note we certainty did not leave a tip for this poor quality service and will definitely follow up with the general manager.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Donna P
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Excellent beer, good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

I had their burger and it was divine! Not one of your regular burgers that you get at other restaurants. It didn't have a lot on it but it didn't lack for taste at all. If the meats good...why add the extras! The blond beer is also very good! A nice after taste. Friendly staff. I've eaten here in the past and the food is always good and not too pricy. Visit if you get the chance!

• Visited May 2013