“Great surprise!”

Syndicate Restaurant and Brewery
Ranked #36 of 572 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2013

On short notice we dropped into The Syndicate for dinner...what a great surprise. The menu isn't huge but there is definitely something for everyone. Our dinners were great, Samantha our server was great and it was comfortable and cozy! We'll definitely go back, make a reservation to be sure you can experience this little treasure!

2  Thank Joanne B
There are newer reviews for Syndicate Restaurant and Brewery

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We tried this place based on reviews here and frankly I'm surprised how good the ratings are when you compare this to other Niagara restaurants. The pre fixe menu is really the only thing that stands out. The menu is pretty limited and the quality was OK. My burger came out very dry and my order was inaccurate. I would've sent it back, however it took forever for the food to come out at a not-so-busy time. It's a nice atmosphere. Definitely a local hang out, which I can see being part of the appeal (away from the major touristy areas), but still, it doesn't make up for mediocre service and food. Maybe it was just a bad day...

4  Thank CincyZ83
Reviewed June 7, 2013

The Syndicate was actually suggested to us by another restaurant owner. The food was out of this world and the pre fixe menu for the price of $22 was more than worth the cost. All the foods we ordered, the lamb shank, the pot roast, the seafood bowl and the lobster/crab encrusted haddock were a delight to eat. In fact, it was a time of fullness for everyone and this included dessert which topped off the outstanding meal. Make a reservation for dinner on your trip to Niagara, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank CATWOM0868
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I always find my food at the Syndicate to especially delicious and presented in a way that makes it look like the fanciest meal I have ever ordered. I only have one complaint and it doesn't detour me from going.. everything takes so LOOOOONG! (it is a running joke with my wife and I, just when you think you have waited way to long.. add 10 more minutes and your food will arrive. i think it is part of their charm and mystic)

1  Thank philly5512
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Truly a have to visit restaurant while at the Falls. The 3 course menu selections were excellent.The service was excellent and the beer was what you expect from a real craft brewer. You need to make a reservation, park across the street at the bank or one of the other lots.