“Where the locals go to eat!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Syndicate Restaurant and Brewery

Syndicate Restaurant and Brewery
Ranked #32 of 549 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Canadian, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Racine, Wisconsin
“Where the locals go to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

My boyfriend and I asked a server at Tony Roma's where she goes to eat in Niagara Falls (she said she was born and raised there) and she recommended Syndicate. Wow! Are we glad that she did!
We took the red line on the Wego to Lundy's Ln. to do some sight seeing and to make our reservation for dinner the same night (a Tuesday). They weren't very booked and were able to get us in for dinner at 6:30.
When we showed up, our server, Jeff, was polite from the start. My boyfriend started with one of their blonde ale beers, which he said was excellent.
The 3/$20 menu is an awesome deal. I started with a bowl of New England Clam chowder and my boyfriend had a Cesar Salad. The clam chowder was more brothy than creamy, which was just ok, but did have some good chunks of clam in it.
For our main course, I chose the lobster ravioli. It was SOOOOOOOO good! The sauce was just right and the ravioli's were cooked perfectly. The portion size was perfect. My boyfriend had their steak special (which was an extra $6.) but well worth it. It was perfectly seasoned and so very tender. He had the Loggers Lager with it which paired with it well.
For our dessert, we both chose the creme brulee. I am obsessed with creme brulee and this was definitely an excellent one! Perfectly crispy on top and creamy on the inside!

After dinner we had a drink at the bar and talked with the bartender. He gave us some tips about Niagara Falls and just shot the breeze with us.

I can see why locals eat here... excellent, local food, great beer and an overall excellent atmosphere.

Elmira, New York
“Excellent food, friendly and helpful servers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

We found this restaurant by chance on our anniversary and LOVED it. Food is delicious and fresh along with the beer made on site. The atmosphere is nice, we ate on the patio under the stars in candlelight but it was also condusive to families on the other side and a group of young people having a nice dinner. The waiter gave us recommendations on dinner and beer and both were excellent. Everything was fresh and original, highly recommended.

1 Thank MLJ14901
Miami, Florida
““Excellent food and service!””
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

Excellent restaurant. The food is made ​​from beer, gourmet food is freshly cooked. Persons attending are very nice and will help in the selection of food. It's a brewery, I ordered one called "Vanilla Wheat", very good.
FORK TENDER PORTER BRAISED BEEF.

Excelente restaurante. La comida esta hecha a base de cerveza, es comida gurmet, recien hecha. Las personas que atienden son muy agradables y te ayudan en la seleccion de la comida. Es una fabrica de cerveza, yo pedi una que se llama "Vanilla Wheat", muy buena.
FORK TENDER PORTER BRAISED BEEF,

1 Thank Sandra M
Ontario
“Excellent food and service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

I ordered the Lobster Ravioli and was it ever delicious! For starter I had the soup of the day (mushroom that day) and dessert I had a Strawberry Sundae (they ran out of shortcake so they made me a sundae), all for $20 it was well worth it. The servers were absolutely amazing. Extremely friendly and professional. I did not make a reservation though so there was only seating available in the patio which was fine for us and probably worked out better as it was less noisy out there. My gf had the braised beef and although it was good, it wasn't great. I think next time I will try the lamb shank.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank benw78
Little Current, Ontario
“What a deal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

This is a great little spot for dinner. They have a fixed price meal ($20) which includes an appetizer, your main course and dessert. The food was delicious. I tried a tasting of some of their beer selections and thought they were all good, although I was partial to the red amber. (don't remember the name - sorry) I think the food was exceptional value. Service was great too.

Visited September 2012