“Great stay near falls”
other travelers have booked this property
Suite 1. Living Room is Tastefully Decorated with high Wing Back Chairs and Matching Pull Out Sofa.
Suite 1. Elegant Front Entrance into Suite with Kitchen with Breakfast Bar. Suite 1. Fully Equipped Open Concept Living Room/Kitchen and Breakfast Bar.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Suite 1. Elegant Front Entrance into Suite with Kitchen with Breakfast Bar.
Suite 1. Fully Equipped Open Concept Living Room/Kitchen and Breakfast Bar.
Suite 1. Open Concept Kitchen/Breakfast Bar overlooking Living Room.
Suite 1. Master Bedroom Elegantly Decorated with Hardwood Floors, Queen Size Bed and Walk-in Closet.
Suite 1.Second Bedroom Exquisitely Decorated with Hardwood Floors, Double Bed and Double Closets.
Suite 2. This Room is Tastefully Decorated with high Wing Back Chairs and Matching Pull Out Sofa.
Suite 2. Elegant Front Entrance in to Suite with Open Concept Kitchen with Breakfast Bar.
Suite 2. Open Concept Living Room/Kitchen and Breakfast Bar.
Suite 2. Fully Equipped Open Concept Kitchen/Breakfast Bar with Swivel Matching Counter Top Stools.
Suite 2. Open Concept Kitchen/Breakfast Bar overlooking Living Room.
Suite 2.Master Bedroom Elegantly Decorated with Hardwood Floors, Queen Size Bed and Walk-in Closet.
Suite 2.Second Bedroom Exquisitely Decorated with Hardwood Floors, Double Bed and Double Closets.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

tyler247
Germany
“Great stay near falls”
Reviewed May 29, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Great stay close to falls. 5 min walk to WEGO at Amtrak station. Valerie and husband very resourceful. Very clean. Perfect for couple and Valerie had a pack n play for our 2 yr old.

The adventure pass was perfect for a weekend. Whitewater Walk is must see and 10 min walk from suites.

Jun 23, 2017
Thank you for your review. I'm very happy and pleased to hear that you both had a nice enjoyable stay at the Executive Suites and were happy with the accommodations. I'm glad you liked our convenient location just 4 minutes by car to the Falls and the other main tourist attractions. Also you liked our local bus's that took you everywhere for sightseeing or other attractions in Niagara Falls. Thank you for booking your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. I definitely look forward to your return visit when you again book your accommodations at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites, or other family members, or friends that may want a vacation in Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada. Thank you, Valerie"
Shareece...
“Executive Suites”
Reviewed May 25, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

The place was nice and quiet, very home like. Just needed some dusting and a few upgrades as far as the furniture and some of the kitchen items and also more TVs would be nice. The owners were awesome! Very kind people and we loved dealing with them. Valerie is such a sweetheart and very helpful. It's a great place to rest your head when visiting Niagra and it's very close to the attractions, plenty of restaurants, and shops. We had a pretty good stay all in all. Thanks!

Jun 10, 2017
Thank you for the nice review, and I am pleased to hear that you, your mother, and your friend enjoyed your vacation in Niagara Falls. Also I am glad to know that you liked our location close to some of the attractions and nearby restaurants and shops. I look forward to your return visit, or other family members or friends who would like a vacation in Niagara Falls and book their stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites, Thank you, Best Regards, Valerie
rramdhani...
Niagara Falls, Canada
“The Best of the Breed”
Reviewed May 22, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Staying at the executive suite was indeed an exhilarating experience. We will highly recommend this place to our relatives and friends.We love the variety of restaurants and the atmosphere was pleasant.We will surely visit again

Thank You Val, for your wonderful hospitality.

Ramesh & Ferida Ramdhanie

May 23, 2017
Thank you for the nice review, and I'm glad to hear that you both enjoyed your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. It was my pleasure to provide the two of you with good service and warm hospitality to lovely guests like yourselves. Also it was great to here that you liked are location near several amenities including restaurants, cafe's, and quaint shops. Again I definitely would look forward if there is a time that you should need to book your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites or other family and friends who would like a vacation in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. Best regards, Valerie
El-joenai...
“Best stay ever for my first time in Niagara!!”
Reviewed January 16, 2017 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

If your are looking for a place to stay at when visiting the Niagara region, this is definitely the place to go. Valerie, the owner, was really great to my mom, my sister and myself. From our first night there to the whole of our stay, she provided one of the best services I've received. And the suit itself was a very nice and clean one, very well maintained, cleaned by professionals on a regular basis. Overall our stay at the Executive Suite was a very positive experience and I would recommend this place to anyone visiting the Niagara. Trust me, Valerie is the best :)

Jan 17, 2017
Thank you for the great review and your kind words I appreciate that very much. It's was my pleasure to provide you the best services I possibly can, and to all my special guests just like you, you lovely mother and sister. I am pleased to hear that everyone enjoyed their stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suite, and were happy with our professionally cleaned and well maintained accommodations for a
pleasant and positive experience. I thank you in advance for recommending the Niagara Falls Executive Suites to any one you know who is planning on visiting Niagara Falls for their vacation. I definitely look forward to you or your families return, or other family and friends who would like a vacation in Niagara Falls and book their stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites, Thank you, Warmest Regards, Valerie
dolasco
Winnipeg, Manitoba
“A nice home away”
Reviewed January 15, 2017 for a stay in March 2016

The unit was very clean, the A/C and heat worked in every room. Tv was great to watch, no problems with the wifi, great private parkingre area. There is lots of space in all rooms, the beds are very comfortable. The cupboards are stocked with all basic necessities for cooking. There's a coffee shop near by and a short drive to the Falls. We have stayed here twice and would stay here again. Very happy with the apartment & Valerie's availability to answer questions.

Jan 17, 2017
Thank you for your nice review and I do appreciate that very much. I'm very pleased you were happy with our clean and spacious accommodations, with our completely furnished suites, our well equipped kitchen stocked with all the necessities of home, as well as comfortable beds for a relaxing and enjoyable stay. I'm so glad you like our location just steps to the Historic Downtown of Niagara Falls with its coffee shops, eateries, specialties shops and other convenient amenities nearby. Also it's great to hear you liked that from the Niagara Falls Executive Suites it was just a short drive to the Falls and tourist attractions. I would definitely look forward to your return visit when you book your stay again at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. Thank you, Best Regards, Valerie.
derekd0yl...
Timmins, Canada
“Fantastic! Home away from home”
Reviewed November 26, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Great location close to falls. Very clean and modern units with everything you need to make your stay the best.

Valerie is unbelievably accommodating and takes care of all your needs, My job takes me across the province and of all the places I use for lodging this is the best bar none.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Nov 27, 2016
Thank you for the great review and your kind words, I do appreciate that very much. Also I'm very pleased you are happy with our clean accommodations, our completely furnished suites and well equipped Kitchens for an enjoyable and relaxing stay. I am definitely look forward to your return visit as you planning to rebook your accommodations in 2017 at our Niagara Falls Executive Suites.
Thank you, Warmest Regards, "Valerie"
roadtripf...
boston
“Functional, basic budget lodging”
Reviewed September 1, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

The owner was very responsive in making this reservation. This unit is functional space, decent size, and well equipped . Clean but somewhat tired and worn . The air conditioning had to run all the time because it was warm out and no other windows to open and they are loud. We had no desire to be in the "thick" of things but this is not located in an appealing place, seemed sketchy at first but probably not dangerous just run down. We weren't there all day so it was fine for just coming back at night to sleep. Our arrival time was uncertain which we told the owner and we agreed to pay a charge for coming in after 10 but she called several times to find out when we would get there. Being on vacation this was a little bothersome since we were trying to relax. Recommend doing what other rentals do and put in a code key at the front door and send people the code once payment is received so people can arrive at their own pace.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Sep 13, 2016
Thank you for your review and I do appreciate your comments and opinions regarding your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. I'm glad to hear that you liked the Executive Suite as being a clean and functional space, a decent size and well equipped. I'm also happy to hear that I was responsive in accommodating you in your reservation especially for your changes in your later check in times, however I am sorry to hear that you were bothersome with my calls regarding your arrival time at the Executive Suite in Niagara Falls. As you know I tried to accommodate you the best as I could in changing your check in times from 7 to 9, for 11pm, then again at 12 midnight, and finally your arrival at 12:30 am. I usually check in all my guests, unfortunately the day before your arrival I had to leave suddenly for a close family member had passed away and immediately I had to go out town for the funeral, therefore my assistant had to check you in. With all that was happening and being out of town it made it difficult for me to communicate with you as well as my assistant. If I had been there to checked you in it would have been so much better for a few guests have check in at 12 midnight and the guests were very happy when I received them.
Regarding our Suites being tired and worn, the apartments have been completely renovated 10 years ago with Hardwood Floors throughout and Marble Floors in Bathrooms. At first the suites were used as short term rentals then 6 years ago we updated the suites Again and turned them into Vacation Rentals, the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. We have installed expensive custom exterior and interior entrance doors at the Executive Suites, have painted suites twice, added tastefully decorated Living Room Furniture. The Bedrooms are completely furnished and have therapeutic pillow top mattress with bamboo pillows and Sheets. The renovated Kitchens have newer Fridge, Dishwasher and a new Glass Cook Top Stove, and this summer we installed New Bathroom Toilets.
Regarding the neighbourhood which is in the historic downtown of Niagara Falls with its quaint Shops, Cafes, Eateries, Bakery, Banks and at the end of the Street there is a beautiful play ground for children. Our short Street where we are located just around the corner of Downtown Niagara Falls has 6 older homes. The first larger building is completely renovated and the main floor is used to make designer furniture, the second and third homes are gingerbread style character homes one recently bought by an Engineer and is being renovated and the other home is owned by a city counsellor, and the rest of the character homes are recently renovated. My husband and I have owned the property where the Niagara Falls Executive Suites are located for 10 years and there has never been an incidents. 85 % of guests have been families with children, toddlers and even babies.
The reason we are using Window Air Conditioning units in our suites is that our heating system is heated by a Hot Water Radiators, however recently we are looking into installing quiet Ductless Air conditioning for cool comfort for guests staying at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. Thank you, Valerie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing