“very convenient location”
other travelers have booked this property
Suite 1. Living Room is Tastefully Decorated with high Wing Back Chairs and Matching Pull Out Sofa.
Suite 1. Elegant Front Entrance into Suite with Kitchen with Breakfast Bar. Suite 1. Fully Equipped Open Concept Living Room/Kitchen and Breakfast Bar.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Suite 1. Elegant Front Entrance into Suite with Kitchen with Breakfast Bar.
Suite 1. Fully Equipped Open Concept Living Room/Kitchen and Breakfast Bar.
Suite 1. Open Concept Kitchen/Breakfast Bar overlooking Living Room.
Suite 1. Master Bedroom Elegantly Decorated with Hardwood Floors, Queen Size Bed and Walk-in Closet.
Suite 1.Second Bedroom Exquisitely Decorated with Hardwood Floors, Double Bed and Double Closets.
Suite 2. This Room is Tastefully Decorated with high Wing Back Chairs and Matching Pull Out Sofa.
Suite 2. Elegant Front Entrance in to Suite with Open Concept Kitchen with Breakfast Bar.
Suite 2. Open Concept Living Room/Kitchen and Breakfast Bar.
Suite 2. Fully Equipped Open Concept Kitchen/Breakfast Bar with Swivel Matching Counter Top Stools.
Suite 2. Open Concept Kitchen/Breakfast Bar overlooking Living Room.
Suite 2.Master Bedroom Elegantly Decorated with Hardwood Floors, Queen Size Bed and Walk-in Closet.
Suite 2.Second Bedroom Exquisitely Decorated with Hardwood Floors, Double Bed and Double Closets.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
roadtripf...
boston
“Functional, basic budget lodging”
Reviewed September 1, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

The owner was very responsive in making this reservation. This unit is functional space, decent size, and well equipped . Clean but somewhat tired and worn . The air conditioning had to run all the time because it was warm out and no other windows to open and they are loud. We had no desire to be in the "thick" of things but this is not located in an appealing place, seemed sketchy at first but probably not dangerous just run down. We weren't there all day so it was fine for just coming back at night to sleep. Our arrival time was uncertain which we told the owner and we agreed to pay a charge for coming in after 10 but she called several times to find out when we would get there. Being on vacation this was a little bothersome since we were trying to relax. Recommend doing what other rentals do and put in a code key at the front door and send people the code once payment is received so people can arrive at their own pace.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Sep 13, 2016
Thank you for your review and I do appreciate your comments and opinions regarding your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. I'm glad to hear that you liked the Executive Suite as being a clean and functional space, a decent size and well equipped. I'm also happy to hear that I was responsive in accommodating you in your reservation especially for your changes in your later check in times, however I am sorry to hear that you were bothersome with my calls regarding your arrival time at the Executive Suite in Niagara Falls. As you know I tried to accommodate you the best as I could in changing your check in times from 7 to 9, for 11pm, then again at 12 midnight, and finally your arrival at 12:30 am. I usually check in all my guests, unfortunately the day before your arrival I had to leave suddenly for a close family member had passed away and immediately I had to go out town for the funeral, therefore my assistant had to check you in. With all that was happening and being out of town it made it difficult for me to communicate with you as well as my assistant. If I had been there to checked you in it would have been so much better for a few guests have check in at 12 midnight and the guests were very happy when I received them.
Regarding our Suites being tired and worn, the apartments have been completely renovated 10 years ago with Hardwood Floors throughout and Marble Floors in Bathrooms. At first the suites were used as short term rentals then 6 years ago we updated the suites Again and turned them into Vacation Rentals, the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. We have installed expensive custom exterior and interior entrance doors at the Executive Suites, have painted suites twice, added tastefully decorated Living Room Furniture. The Bedrooms are completely furnished and have therapeutic pillow top mattress with bamboo pillows and Sheets. The renovated Kitchens have newer Fridge, Dishwasher and a new Glass Cook Top Stove, and this summer we installed New Bathroom Toilets.
Regarding the neighbourhood which is in the historic downtown of Niagara Falls with its quaint Shops, Cafes, Eateries, Bakery, Banks and at the end of the Street there is a beautiful play ground for children. Our short Street where we are located just around the corner of Downtown Niagara Falls has 6 older homes. The first larger building is completely renovated and the main floor is used to make designer furniture, the second and third homes are gingerbread style character homes one recently bought by an Engineer and is being renovated and the other home is owned by a city counsellor, and the rest of the character homes are recently renovated. My husband and I have owned the property where the Niagara Falls Executive Suites are located for 10 years and there has never been an incidents. 85 % of guests have been families with children, toddlers and even babies.
The reason we are using Window Air Conditioning units in our suites is that our heating system is heated by a Hot Water Radiators, however recently we are looking into installing quiet Ductless Air conditioning for cool comfort for guests staying at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. Thank you, Valerie
larry1111
ma
“very convenient location”
Reviewed August 1, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The apartment is very clean and rather spacious for 4 people. The location is super good since it is very close to Niagara fall area. Only a few minutes drive.
The owner/agent was very helpful during our stay.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Aug 7, 2016
Thank you for your the nice review which I appreciate very much. I'm very pleased to hear that you felt welcomed at your Executive Suite and that we were able to be as helpful to any questions you may have regarding nearby amenities and also other tourist attractions in Niagara Falls to make your holiday more enjoyable, as well as having a comfortable stay at our spacious Niagara Falls Executive Suites. I 'm also glad you liked our convenient quiet location close to all amenities and just a 4 minute drive to the Falls and the other main tourist attractions. I am definitely looking forward to your return visit when you book your accommodations again at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites, or other family members, or friends that may want a vacation in Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada. Thanks again for booking your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suite, Best regards, the Owner Valerie and her Assistant John.
Beverly F
Buffalo
“Perfect accomadations for family with small children, and looking for clean and fully equipped facility.”
Reviewed April 9, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

We were met by the owner who was very warm and friendly and made us feel so welcome and comfortable. The facility was immaculate, modern, fully equipped and affordable, with ample parking. Being two ladies with a toddler, we felt very safe. The environment was quiet and relaxing. We felt like we were att home away from home as the owner asked us to do. The service was so easy from making the reservation to receiving the keys, to wrapping up. The only drawback was that our time was up and we had to leave. My daughter asked me to not make the review too good because it may not be available for our next visit. Lol!
What a find. Do book and enjoy.

Liked best: Cleanliness, amenities, affordable
Liked least: Couldn't stay longer
Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
Apr 10, 2016
Thank you for the nice review. I'm so happy that you felt warm and welcome and I'm very pleased to hear that everyone had a nice enjoyable stay at the Executive Suites and were happy with our clean relaxing accommodations with it's fully equipped Kitchen that it made you feel like, your home away from home. I'm also glad you liked our convenient quiet safe location close to all amenities and just a 4 minute drive to the Falls and the other main tourist attractions. I am definitely looking forward to your return visit when you book your stay again at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites, or other family members, or friends that may want a vacation in Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada. Thank,Valerie
Mathieu A
“Perfect spot. gorgeous place.”
Reviewed October 1, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Wow.
What a lovely place. it's clean and equipped withe everything you might want. Oven, microwave, tv, fridge. It's like we never left home. The beds were extremly comfy and the neighborhood was calm and far enough from the craziness of the downtown area. The falls are about 20-30 minutes away (walking) I highly recommend this place and most likely will come back again.

Liked best: the location
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Oct 3, 2015
Thank you for your nice review which I appreciate very much. I'm very pleased and happy that you and your friends liked our clean fully equipped Executive Suites, with our comfortable beds making you feel that you were at home for a comfortable and enjoyable stay. I'm also glad you liked our quiet but convenient location just minutes away from the Historic downtown of Niagara Falls, Queen Street, with its quaint shops cafe's restaurants and as well as not being too far from the Falls and tourist attractions. I would definitely look forward to your return visit when you again reserve your accommodations at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites, Thank you, and all the very best, Valerie
chesline...
Elizabeth, New Jersey
“amazing vacation”
Reviewed July 13, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

apart from the ac being a little too noisy, the accommodations were great. safety was our #1 priority and that we felt. Valerie was very thorough, in explaining how to get around and find places, following her directions we did not get lost once , so we were able to maximize our fun. thank you very much for that we do look forward to booking with you in the near future a keurig machine could have been the icing on our cake, but we definitely recommend if you value peace &quiet, it's truly a home away from home.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Jul 17, 2015
Thank you for your review, I do appreciate that very much. I'm very happy to hear that you and your girl friends had a quiet and relaxing stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suite in our safe convenient location as well as had fun and enjoyed the activities, scenic sites that Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada as to offer. I definitely look forward to you and your friends return visit when you again reserve your accommodations at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites, Thank you, Best Regards, Valerie
leslie c
Tampa, Florida
“Perfect Location!!!!”
Reviewed July 10, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

This property is amazing!!!!
At first glance of the building we were worried, did not look like much.
But once you go up the stairs (on 2nd floor no elevator) and into the condo it is astounding.
This is a hidden treasure, a home away from home. The property is super clean, spacious, and within walking distance to everything. This property has 2 bedrooms, full closets, ac unit in each room, wooden floors, dressers in each room, the beds are perfect, nice cold air, television is great, bathroom is spacious, really hot water. Kitchen is fully equipped with everything that you need for cooking and baking. They even provide utensils for children. This area is completely quite, never heard our neighbors, no noise outside, it was blissful! It took us 15-20 minutes to walk to the actual falls. You can take the city bus or cab but we wanted to see the sights and take photos. The WE-GO is not on this route. There are a lot of little cafes and restaurants along the way. There is a market and a dollar store that is about a 5 minute walk from the property. Valerie is a fantastic host! Very helpful, super sweet, and right on time with meeting us at the condo. Very generous in my opinion.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Jul 15, 2015
Thank you for a great review and your kind words for I do appreciate that very much. I'm very happy and pleased that you and your girl friends liked the Executive Suite, and were happy with our clean accommodations, comfortable beds, and our completely equipped Kitchen, so that you all could have an enjoyable and relaxing stay. I'm also glad you liked our quite convenient location with steps to Historic Queen Street with its cafe's restaurants and quaint shops as well as the Falls and tourist attractions being about 15 minute walk. I would very much appreciate and thank you for recommending our vacation rentals, the Niagara Falls Executive Suites to any one you know who is planning on visiting Niagara Falls for their vacation, and I definitely look forward to your return visit when you again reserve your accommodations at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites, Thank you, and Warmest Regards, Valerie
mglamarre
Paris, France
“Great Spot from which to explore Niagara Falls”
Reviewed August 21, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Valerie made us feel very welcome right from the beginning and was very responsive to our needs when we had any questions afterwards. The place itself is nicely appointed, very clean and comfortable. The kitchen is well equipped. The suite is located a short 15 mins walk to the Clifton Hills neighbourhood and right on the historic Queen street district which we enjoyed. We would definitely recommend it to others and book it again if we were coming to Niagara Falls.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The space provided by the suite, its cleanliness and the hospitality shown by Valerie
Liked least: A minor point - the window box A/C units are rather noisy.
Traveling group: Young Children
Families with young children
Aug 29, 2014
Thank you for your nice review. I am very happy and pleased that you and your family liked the Executive Suite, and were happy with the accommodations, clean, comfortable and a well equipped Kitchen, for your relaxing and enjoyable stay. I'm glad to hear you liked our convenient location steps to Historic Queen Street, a 15 minute walk to the Falls, and the other tourist attractions. I do appreciate and thank you for recommending the Executive Suites to others who may want a vacation in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. I will definitely look forward to your return visit when you book your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. Thank you, and Warmest Regards to you and your family, Valerie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing