“Very nice place - would rent again”
other travelers have booked this property
Suite 1. Living Room is Tastefully Decorated with high Wing Back Chairs and Matching Pull Out Sofa.
Suite 1. Elegant Front Entrance into Suite with Kitchen with Breakfast Bar. Suite 1. Fully Equipped Open Concept Living Room/Kitchen and Breakfast Bar.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Suite 1. Elegant Front Entrance into Suite with Kitchen with Breakfast Bar.
Suite 1. Fully Equipped Open Concept Living Room/Kitchen and Breakfast Bar.
Suite 1. Open Concept Kitchen/Breakfast Bar overlooking Living Room.
Suite 1. Master Bedroom Elegantly Decorated with Hardwood Floors, Queen Size Bed and Walk-in Closet.
Suite 1.Second Bedroom Exquisitely Decorated with Hardwood Floors, Double Bed and Double Closets.
Suite 2. This Room is Tastefully Decorated with high Wing Back Chairs and Matching Pull Out Sofa.
Suite 2. Elegant Front Entrance in to Suite with Open Concept Kitchen with Breakfast Bar.
Suite 2. Open Concept Living Room/Kitchen and Breakfast Bar.
Suite 2. Fully Equipped Open Concept Kitchen/Breakfast Bar with Swivel Matching Counter Top Stools.
Suite 2. Open Concept Kitchen/Breakfast Bar overlooking Living Room.
Suite 2.Master Bedroom Elegantly Decorated with Hardwood Floors, Queen Size Bed and Walk-in Closet.
Suite 2.Second Bedroom Exquisitely Decorated with Hardwood Floors, Double Bed and Double Closets.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
sleepymom...
Michigan, USA
“Very nice place - would rent again”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

My husband & I stayed here with our three adult children, we were all very comfortable. We had a total of 10 people there one morning (a get together with our future in-laws) it was a little crowded, but we all fit in the kitchen/LR area. It was really nice be able to heat up some appetizers and have a relaxed "Christmas" together.

The apartment was equipped with everything we needed, and was clean and neatly organized. The furniture is a little worn, but not bad, and the beds were very comfortable (sofa bed was adequate). There are 3 large closets, so it would work for a long term stay. Valerie, the owner, was there to meet us personally, and show us everything - nice touch! :)

Location is close to shopping, and about a mile to the main downtown area. We walked to the Falls one evening - took about 20 minutes (not walking extremely fast). The bus stop is also close if you don't feel like walking.

There were only two minor things I can think of - one is that the wireless was spotty. I called the owner and she promptly had someone reset the router, but it did go out again. (We didn't call again, because we didn't really need it.) Second is that a mirror in the master bedroom would be nice - the bathroom is small, so it would be nice to be able to do hair/make-up in the bedroom.

Thank you Valerie - we had a wonderful time!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Comfy beds, nicely sized rooms, private bedrooms
Liked least: Wi-fi issues
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Dec 30, 2013
Thank you for the review, I greatly appreciate your response to your stay at Niagara Falls Executive Suites, and I am happy to hear that you and your family and your future In-Laws had a nice relaxing Christmas time together at the Executive Suite. I'm very pleased that you found our beds comfortable, also that you liked our clean and organized suite with it's 3 large closets, and the fully equipped kitchen. It is great that you like our location which is close to shopping, restaurants, cafe's and not too far from the main attractions in Niagara Falls. I'm glad you and your family had a wonderful time and I definitely look forward to your return visit or other family members and friends who may want to vacation in Niagara Falls, when they book their stay at Niagara Falls Executive Suites.
We do appreciate any feed back or comments from guests staying at the Executive Suites and we look forward to in hence or improve our accommodations for the guests. Recently this December we installed Brand New Exterior and Interior Executive Doors as well as New Modern Lighting. All the very best to you and your family in the New Year "2014", Warmest Regards, Valerie
CA
Reviewed October 21, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
A romantic getaway
Oct 21, 2013
Thank you Ilana for your great review as well as your kind words. It was our pleasure to assist you in any way so that you may have enjoyable stay and a great vacation in Niagara Falls, Ontario. We are happy to hear that you liked our fully equipped kitchen and the amenities we offer at the Executive Suites, as well our handy location which is not far from the main attractions. Yes we have made new lifelong good friends, and definitely I look forward to your return visit when you vacationing again in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. Warmest Regards, Valerie and Peter.
Michigan
Reviewed September 27, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Sep 27, 2013
Thank you for your great review. I'm very happy and pleased to hear that you and your husband had an enjoyable stay at the Executive Suites and were happy with the accommodations with all its amenities, comfortable beds that it felt like a home away form home. I'm glad you liked our convenient location just 4 minutes by car to the Falls and the other main attractions. Thank you for booking the Executive Suites for your accommodations in Niagara Falls. I definitely look forward to your return visit when you book your accommodations at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites, or other family members, or friends that may want a vacation in Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada.
Thank you,Valerie.
sunflwr54...
New York City, New York
“Decent accomodations in Niagara Falls”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

From the start I want to make sure everyone knows that yes, just like all the other reviews say the owner/manager is extremely nice and takes time to welcome people into the suites. The location is also a plus. It is far enough from the "vegas-like" business and super close to the falls. There is not much to the town itself and unless you are staying in the casino area, most of the hotels/motels near by are very basic and therefore it was nice to stay in these suites. The AC worked great, the TV was huge, the beds were comfortable, the place had standard necessities in the kitchen and a small, clean bathroom.
While overall the place seemed clean, I had one big problem with the floors. We stayed with 2 young kids who are always all over the floors playing, running, crawling, etc. but after walking around for a few minutes in my socks, I was socked at how nasty they got. I do get the fact that there is a lot of traffic in these suites--like the hotels. But still, the rug in the kitchen and both--kitchen and hardwood floors felt almost sticky from the dirt. If i walked barefoot, I had to wash my feet before putting on socks/getting in bed. I also was disappointed that due to this I could not let my little one play on the floor.

One more comment overall--the place was nice and comfortable but did not compare even closely to the updated apartment we had prior to here in Toronto for the same money... The place is kept up but dated. But I guess that for the area--that's pretty much the average unless you want to pay a lot more. I did research before booking. So I do thank Valerie for having us over but I would strongly encourage her to request that her cleaning staff really CLEANS those floors and honestly--just get rid of that scary looking rug in the kitchen. I would not mind staying here again but most likely without my children.

Liked best: location
Liked least: dirty floors
Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Sep 10, 2013
Thank you Slava for your review and I do appreciate your comments and opinions regarding your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. I'm very pleased you liked our convenient location, just far enough away from the busy tourist areas yet close enough to all the main attractions of Niagara Falls. I'm glad to hear that you liked the large flat screen TV for evening entertainment and the that kitchen had all your basic kitchen necessities that you would require. Also I'm happy to hear that you found the Air Conditioning great, as well as the beds were comfortable to sleep in. I do appreciate your comments regarding the floors, and that you felt that our cleaning staff could of done a better job in cleaning them, however I will explain and apologise to you regarding the condition of the floors. My cleaning staff cleaned the suite two days prior to your arrival August 28th., 2013. When you arrived at building where the Executive Suites are located you must have seen at the front and side of the main floor, the windows were all covered up with paper. The reason for that was there was a Laundromat business on the main floor for over 25 years, however the Owner/Tenant of the business lease was ending at the end of August and they were moving out. The day you arrived they had just finished moving all the washers, dryers and their Laundromat Fixtures. Unfortunately I was not allowed to get the keys to the premises until August 31st., and on that day when I entered the premises I found it practically gutted. It was dirty and dust was flying everywhere because the Tenant had removed all the venting pipes and duct work that were attached from building to the dryers. A lot of the dust was in the air and some of it was travelling up which must of went on to our floors of the Executive Suites. Again I apologise for this, and any inconvenience that you and your family may have had regarding the condition of floors, therefore we would like give you and your family, or your relatives one free nights stay on us at the Executive Suites in Niagara Falls. We do appreciate your business and definitely look forward to seeing you again, should you and your family once again travel to Niagara Falls, and book your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive suites. Thanks again for booking your accommodations at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites in Niagara Falls Ontario, Canada.
Valerie
mandm613
Baltimore, Maryland
“Went out of her way to accommodate all of our needs! She really cared and made us feel at home...”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

From the moment we arrived, Valerie was there to welcome us with a smile and her warmth was felt. She showed us the apartment and went into detail to make sure we would feel comfortable no matter what. What can I say? The stay was amazing! The beds were super comfy and I slept like a baby. The kitchen is fully stocked with whatever you would need. I appreciate Valerie's thoughtfulness and care to take care of us. My friend and I would come back in a heartbeat! Thank you so much Valerie for making our stay in Niagara so enjoyable and relaxing!

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway Families with young children
Aug 23, 2013
Thank you very much Miriam and Mirel for your wonderful complements and it was my pleasure to assure that you both have a happy and enjoyable stay as well as a great vacation in Niagara Falls, Ontario. It was nice to here that you both had a relaxing and comfortable stay at the Executive Suite and that you liked our fully stocked kitchen as well as our comfy beds that you were able to relax and have a good holiday. I will definitely look forward to your return visit when vacationing again in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada, and book your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites.
Warmest Regards to the both of you.
Valerie
Mustang_R...
New York City, New York
“Excellent accomodations to stay in Niagara Falls, Canada”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

When you arrive at this place, you will be greeted by high energy and terrific host Valerie Budzinski who also manages the property. She will give you a very detail walk of the apartment and provide helpful tips that will make you stay in the Niagara Falls area pleasant.

My family and I were very happy with the apartment and the accommodations, what you see in the pictures is what you will get a very: "Tastefully Decorated apartment with a Touch of Modern Flare" as Valerie states in her description of the property. In addition, you will get that feeling of being home when you are away from home. The apartment is located 5 minutes away from Niagara Falls by car which makes it very easy to get to and from.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having all the facilities like home
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Jul 14, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review regarding your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. I am happy and pleased that you and your family had an enjoyable stay and were happy with the accommodations with all its amenities that it made you feel being at home when you are away from home. I'm glad you liked our handy convenient location just 5 minutes by car to the Falls and the other main attractions. I Thank you for choosing the Executive Suites for your accommodations in Niagara Falls and I definitely look forward to your return visit when you once again book your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites, or other family members or friends that may want a vacation in Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada.
ABMrsJD
Alberta
“Very Nice”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Found this place to be very clean and comfortable in a good location and stocked with everything we could need. The beds were the most comfortable of any place I have ever stayed! Separate air conditioning units in each room worked very well for our party, as we all had our preferences. We had cable, Internet, off street parking, and a laundromat below us (handy). Valerie was wonderful to deal with and showed us around the place upon arrival, explaining everything. We enjoyed our stay in Niagara and would definitely stay here again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and comfortable beds
Liked least: Hauling luggage up the stairs
Friends getaway Families with young children
Jul 5, 2013
Thank you for the nice review regarding your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. I am so happy and pleased that you and your family enjoyed yourselves in Niagara Falls and liked our handy location. I am also very glad that your stay at our Executive Suite was clean, comfortable and stocked with all the essential amenities including comfortable beds and air conditioning for a good night sleep, especially since every one had a long trip to Ontario from Alberta. Thank you for choosing the Executive Suites for your accommodations in Niagara Falls. I will look forward for your return stay should you, your family, or other family and friends want to vacation in Niagara Falls and book your stay once again at the Executive Suites in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Thank you, Valerie.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing