“Very Nice”
other travelers have booked this property
Suite 1. Living Room is Tastefully Decorated with high Wing Back Chairs and Matching Pull Out Sofa.
Suite 1. Elegant Front Entrance into Suite with Kitchen with Breakfast Bar. Suite 1. Fully Equipped Open Concept Living Room/Kitchen and Breakfast Bar.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Suite 1. Elegant Front Entrance into Suite with Kitchen with Breakfast Bar.
Suite 1. Fully Equipped Open Concept Living Room/Kitchen and Breakfast Bar.
Suite 1. Open Concept Kitchen/Breakfast Bar overlooking Living Room.
Suite 1. Master Bedroom Elegantly Decorated with Hardwood Floors, Queen Size Bed and Walk-in Closet.
Suite 1.Second Bedroom Exquisitely Decorated with Hardwood Floors, Double Bed and Double Closets.
Suite 2. This Room is Tastefully Decorated with high Wing Back Chairs and Matching Pull Out Sofa.
Suite 2. Elegant Front Entrance in to Suite with Open Concept Kitchen with Breakfast Bar.
Suite 2. Open Concept Living Room/Kitchen and Breakfast Bar.
Suite 2. Fully Equipped Open Concept Kitchen/Breakfast Bar with Swivel Matching Counter Top Stools.
Suite 2. Open Concept Kitchen/Breakfast Bar overlooking Living Room.
Suite 2.Master Bedroom Elegantly Decorated with Hardwood Floors, Queen Size Bed and Walk-in Closet.
Suite 2.Second Bedroom Exquisitely Decorated with Hardwood Floors, Double Bed and Double Closets.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ABMrsJD
Alberta
“Very Nice”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Found this place to be very clean and comfortable in a good location and stocked with everything we could need. The beds were the most comfortable of any place I have ever stayed! Separate air conditioning units in each room worked very well for our party, as we all had our preferences. We had cable, Internet, off street parking, and a laundromat below us (handy). Valerie was wonderful to deal with and showed us around the place upon arrival, explaining everything. We enjoyed our stay in Niagara and would definitely stay here again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and comfortable beds
Liked least: Hauling luggage up the stairs
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Families with young children
Jul 5, 2013
Thank you for the nice review regarding your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. I am so happy and pleased that you and your family enjoyed yourselves in Niagara Falls and liked our handy location. I am also very glad that your stay at our Executive Suite was clean, comfortable and stocked with all the essential amenities including comfortable beds and air conditioning for a good night sleep, especially since every one had a long trip to Ontario from Alberta. Thank you for choosing the Executive Suites for your accommodations in Niagara Falls. I will look forward for your return stay should you, your family, or other family and friends want to vacation in Niagara Falls and book your stay once again at the Executive Suites in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Thank you, Valerie.
Montreal
Reviewed June 10, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Jun 10, 2013
Hello Simone and thank you for your great review regarding your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. I’m happy to hear that you, your family all enjoyed your selves in Niagara Falls, liked our handy location and were comfortable with the suite that it felt like home to you.

I greatly appreciate that you will recommend the Niagara Falls Executive Suites to others who may want accommodations in Niagara Falls, Ontario. If you or other family members may want a vacation once again in Niagara Falls, I am definitely looking forward to your return visit when you book your stay at Niagara Falls Executive Suites.
Thank you, Valerie.
ontario
Reviewed September 7, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Sep 7, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review regarding your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. I am happy and pleased that you and your friends had a enjoyable stay and that you found the suite cosy with all its amenities that it made you feel like your home away from home. I'm so glad you liked our convenient location not far from the main attractions on Clifton Hill and near the Falls. I thank you for choosing the Executive Suites for your accommodations in Niagara Falls and I greatly appreciate that you will be recommending our suites to others who may want to vacation in Niagara Falls. I will look forward to your return stay when you once again book your stay at the Executive Suites in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
Ontario
Reviewed August 22, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Aug 22, 2012
Thank you for your excellent review regarding your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. We are so happy and pleased that you and your girl friends had a enjoyable stay and that you found the suite cosy with all its amenities and comfortable beds that made you feel at home. I am also glad to hear that you liked our convenient location not far from the main attractions on Clifton Hill and near the Falls. We thank you for choosing the Executive Suites for your accommodations in Niagara Falls and we greatly appreciate that you will be recommending our suites to others who may want to vacation in Niagara Falls. We look forward to your return stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Thanks again,Valerie and Peter.
Jason K
Spencer, Indiana, United States
“Great Place close to Niagra Falls”
Reviewed August 5, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

This was a great place to stay; located very close to Niagra Falls. This rental was very clean and neat. It had all of the amenities of home. I would highly recommend this rental. It is perfect for a week or longer. My family and I walked to the falls in less than 20 minutes. It was close, but not too close. We really liked the Queen Street District where the rental was located. There were plenty of places to eat and/or shop close by. We felt very safe walking in the day light, but would probably recommend driving to the falls after dark just because of safety away from the tourist locations.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Valerie was very kind. She communicated by email within minutes of me showing interest. The rental was better than I expected.
Liked least: The streets of Niagra are a little more rough, once you leave the tourist areas.
Traveling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Families with young children
Aug 4, 2012
Thank you Jason, for your nice review regarding your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. We are happy to hear that you, your wife and your two children all enjoyed your selves in Niagara Falls and that your stay at the Executive Suite was comfortable with all its amenities of home. I 'm very pleased you liked our convenient location just far enough away from the busy tourist areas yet close enough to all the main attractions of Niagara Falls. We greatly appreciate that you will recommend the Niagara Falls Executive Suites to your friends or other family members who may want to vacation in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. Thank you for booking your accommodations at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites.

Best Regards, Valerie and Peter
Pandemo
Bruxelles, Belgique
“Quite and close to Niagara Falls”
Reviewed August 2, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

We had a great stay in this suite. Quietly located and close to both the Falls and the U.S. border. The apartment is well equipped and has all the amenities. We were very well received by Valérie who is charming and attentive to your requests. Her husband is also lovely and very friendly. We recommend this place without hesitation.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Aug 1, 2012
Thank you Michel and Catherine, for your great review regarding your stay at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites. We are so happy and pleased that you Catherine and your son enjoyed your selves in Niagara Falls and were comfortable with the suite with its quiet location away from the busy tourist areas of Niagara Falls yet close enough to all the main attractions in Niagara Falls. We greatly appreciate that you will recommend the Niagara Falls Executive Suites to your friends or other family members who may want to vacation in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. It was a pleasure meeting and chatting with the both of you and your son in our occasional meet ups. We thank you for booking your accommodations at the Niagara Falls Executive Suites.
Best Regards, Valerie and Peter.
ON
Reviewed September 13, 2011 for a stay in August 2011
people found this review helpful

Sep 13, 2011
Thank you for the review I greatly appreciate your response to your stay at Niagara Falls Executive Suites, and am happy to hear that you and your family had a good time mixing in with the locals of Niagara Falls. I'm also glad that you like our location close enough to the Falls and the main attractions, as well as being near all the amenities of restaurants, cafe's and shopping. I am so pleased to hear that the accommodations were clean, equipped and satisfactory to you and your family. Thanks again, I appreciate your business and look forward to your return stay or other family and friends who may want to vacation in Niagara Falls, and book their accommodations at Niagara Falls Executive Suites. Thank you, Valerie.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$85
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing