“Real italian flavour”
Review of Italian Ice Cream

Italian Ice Cream
Ranked #4 of 21 Dessert in Niagara Falls
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Delicious italian restaurante with many flavours. Only a walk away from the noisy center, but worth the visit. Photo is of Pistacchio and Lemon cheesecake.

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

This is the best place to go for Ice cream in niagsra falls. The flavor you ask for is actually what you taste and you get what you pay for( price and quantity and quality) everything is great!!!

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

My family had a dinner out a couple weekends ago and decided afterwards that we all felt like gelato and this place was close by. We came in and everyone got a sampling of a couple flavours. What a good choice we made to come in here for our dessert! Try the chocolate with the Lemon ice! Yummmm

Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

We were drawn in by the light of the neon signs before dinner, but it was already dark. Wow were we pleasantly surprised by the amazing Gelato. I had the chocolate orange from the case....and wow!!!!! I want it right now, but I'm 1,000 miles away! I had the cappuccino with a double shot of Bailey's salted carmel..because they can add liquor to the treats here as long as you indulge on location! What bliss!! Delicious!!
My husband had the white chocolate covered Gelato from the case and chocolate Gelato in a bowl. I think I won.
This is a small family owned establishment.
Very friendly service. Will definitely be back when in town! Highly recommend!!!!!!!
More like 10 stars!!!
Ps. We had an Italian dinner up the street at Napoli, been several times. Excellent place for dinner after dessert!

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

I tried the Apple caramel gelato. Ordered the small which was enough.
My wife had mint chocolate and didn't even let me try it!

Great way to end a night of walking around.