The Tower Hotel
CrownePlaza.com
$163
$113
  • Restaurant
Sheraton on the Falls(Niagara Falls)
$122
  • Breakfast included
$53
Travelocity
  • Pool
Skyline Hotel & Waterpark(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$130
$78
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Niagara Falls - By The Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$80
Travelocity
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$313
$236
HotelsClick
1,000 results
All reviewsfalls viewunique hotelrooms are smallminolta towergreat viewfallsview roomobservation deckthe penthouseentire wallembassy suites next doorvalet parkingamerican fallsvalet servicefloor to ceiling windowspartial viewa city view roomtop floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 1, 2013

The rooms are definitely tiny - this is not an exaggeration - definitely the smallest hotel room I have ever stayed in. The bathroom was just ok, no tub, just a shower. We did not have a falls side room as we had to check in late and leave early so weren't too worried about the view. No ammenities such as a pool or anything onsite (which was ok for us) but just be aware. The staircases were pretty industrial and cold and not very inviting. To say this is a 4-star hotel is definitely a stretch. We had an alright night there but would not return as there are better options in the area in the same price range.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank fun_times_xo
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I was very skeptical after reading some of the reviews, but the majority didn't lie. My boyfriend and I had spent the weekend. and It seemed with every positive, there came a negative. Our room had an amazing view of the falls. However, the rooms are quite small, especially the bathroom. The furniture also has an odd layout, which makes storing your luggage, and moving around difficult. The toilet is oddly low to the ground as well. The decor was cute though, but definitely appealed to the younger crowd. The staff were friendly, but definitely pushed the valet service on us. The girl at the front desk asked if we would be getting valet service, as the valet driver was standing behind us. The valet driver spoke up and said, "valet is free. I would recommend it." My boyfriend then asked him, "but how much is parking?" We were told it would be "20$" for a night, but of course there's always taxes added to everything, and it ended up being a bit more--not a big deal. What really got us was when they exaggerated the fact how far the parking lot was, in order to make parking it ourselves seem unapealing. The valet driver said it was "quite the distance, a little more than 2 blocks away." We caved, but we learned that it would literally take him less than 5 minutes to go and bring up the car...I guess it was a very close 2 blocks.

• Stayed: March 2013
5  Thank ael8684
TheTowerHotel, General Manager at The Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Your review has described our hotel almost perfectly. Yes we are a unique boutique hotel. I apologize for the confusion with regards to parking your car. We offer valet parking, as we have no on site parking available. As all other hotels in our immediate area, we charge for a parking space, but valet is complimentary and we will retrieve your car as often as you wish. Whether you tip the valet is entirely up to you, but gratuity is not required and it is not expected. As for the taxes, those charges are out of my control.
And you are right, “Reviews don’t lie…”, people do.
Frank Taylor

Reviewed March 25, 2013

the tower turned out to be a very nice hotel with amazing staff. The room was comfortable with lots of amenities. The hotel has a unique design with 42 rooms . It's a good location and lots of places within walking distance to try out.

Room Tip: ask for a room facing the falls.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I booked a 2 night stay to for my husband & I, as it was his birthday online through Hotels.com. It was not the display I had seen on hotels.com, however I decided since I had checked in after 9pm it was unfair to ask for a full refund of both nights, so I ended up staying 1 night and requested a check out for the next day. The next morning, i noticed bugs on the bed, I addressed this with the general manager and he was incredibly rude, defensive & accusatory. To my astonished he literally said, I brought the begs with my luggage and purposely planted them there so that I could have a full refund, since I had shared my disappointment with the room that night (March 20th). He discounted both my husband & I with such disappointed ..I looked at my husband and with shock and gently requested the owners' name. He profusely refused and literally walked away from us. We ended up just leaving. Today's market customer experience is of paramount importance, despite fees/policies and its fortunate at his level this was compromised. Terribly terribly disappointed. This type of service definitely outweighed our dis-satisfaction with the size & quality of the room. I am planning to take this further, not only to get my reimbursement, but to set precedence for customers like myself. I definitely do not recommend this venue.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
15  Thank sharon a
TheTowerHotel, General Manager at The Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

I’m not sure if it’s the time of year, “long cold winter”, or the “inexpensive” cost to travel at this time, but it seems to be having an effect on everyone. My housekeeping staff and maintenance staff thoroughly checked this room and found absolutely no bugs. The bug this guest is speaking of was on a video on the guest’s cell phone, claiming they took the video in their room. The bug in their video had to be at least a centimetre or half inch long. We found nothing. Simply looking for compensation.
Frank Taylor

Reviewed March 14, 2013

A rather cute boutique hotel because of the structure. If you want to experience a different type of hotel room, this would be a hotel to try. Because of shape of the structure, the hallways are narrower than your average hotel hallways, rooms are smallish, but neat and compact. The one bed took up most space, not much room around the bed. Even the night tables were smallish, if you have gadgets to plug in, there wasn't much room on the night tables. Much like hotels in Europe.
Small though the room was, but it had a microwave and fridge which was bonus. Shower was tiny too, ok for an average sized person.

Hotel has an attractive lobby. Service received was friendly. The cafe served a pretty decent breakfast. On the whole it was a pleasant experience. The only drawback was the plumbing in the toilet tanks was broken, so there was no water in the tank. To flush the toilet, we had to fill it up everytime with water from the shower. I'd think they'd have taken a look at it had we informed them. We told them about it the next morning upon check out.

Last but not least, the view from the room was beautiful, because of the wide glass windows, it has quite a panoramic view. We tried this hotel because of a special deal we got that included breakfast and parking and also of the exterior look. Would I pay full price for it? That I am not sure .

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends