“What a view!!!!!”
Review of The Tower Hotel

The Tower Hotel
Ranked #29 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. We booked and got a room with a fallsview on the 29th floor. Whem we enter the room we remained breathless. The view was the best one we ever had from an hotel room. Right in front of us there were the Canadian falls and to our left we could see very clearly the U.S. falls. We could sit for long minutes just watching the view. There was also a round doible bed. The only "con" we found was the lack of any closet so we couldn't unpacked any of our cloth.

Room Tip: Ask for room # 2901.
4  Thank Zvika51
There are newer reviews for The Tower Hotel

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Wow. What a night. Obviously since it was my wedding, I'd have some pretty high expectations and The Tower Hotel came through in a big way. We did the ceremony off-sight at a different location, and had the Tower set up for our reception. The staff was friendly and went out of their way to make sure all of our needs were met. The hotel's Wedding Planner, Cynthia Obarvich was such a pleaure to work with. She really went over and above with every detail to make sure that our night was special and I couldn't thank her enough for all of the kindness she showed to myself, my wife, and our families and friends.

The food was provided by the Pinnacle Restaurant on the 26th floor of the hotel and everything was fantastic. Everyone recieved what they ordered and the quality was top tier in everything (including the Creme Brulee', my favorite!!!). The reception room had the most amazing view of the Falls, but not just the Falls mind you but ALL of the Niagara region and both the American and Horseshoe Falls. Once the sky began to darken and the lights get turned on for the Falls, everyone in the room was stunned. We had so many compliments on the view and location, it made every decision worth it.

In addition, we stayed for the Wedding night in one of the King size bedrroms and it was AWESOME!!! What an amazing way to wake up, with all of Niagara Falls spread out before you.

4  Thank Ian J
Reviewed November 4, 2012

My husband and I booked the tower for our first anniversary. We had a falls view room. The room was small, but perfect for our needs. It was close to the attractions (20 minute walk or you could use the wego bus for $7 for two days) the front desk staff was amazing! Any question we had they answered. Helped us with directions! Parking was off site. $15 a day, but if you forgot something from your car or needed it to head some where they were accommodating in getting you to it or bringing it up. I would defiantly stay there again!

• Stayed: November 2012
4  Thank Nkresgecma
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Hotel in a good location 10 minutes walk from falls. Hotel was clean, room was a good size and although views were good the views were not over the falls. I wish i had thought previously to ask for a falls view but by the time i did they were all fully booked so we had to have the view over the city.
We did look in a room that had a falls view and it was much smaller than our room.
One wall in our room was glass windows but good curtains so daylight didnt wake you.Bathroom decent size with Jacuzzi bath which was very nice. You have a microwave and fridge in room but i would think a kettle and coffee making facilities would have been better. There was free WIFI in the hotel which was handy for us.
We didnt eat there so couldnt pass comment on the food, the corridors were obviously round and as we were on floor 28 the lift seemed to take a while.
Overall we had a good stay but rooms are a bit tired and would benfit from a refurb

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2012

What a great stay!!! We were on a long trip and booked this hotel for sadly only for one night. We would've loved to extend our stay after we arrived. We arrived when it was dark and what a view once the first light hit!! Totally great place for the price. The room and bathroom were clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and willing to help and accommodate our requests. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Try to ask the front desk when you check in for a room with a good view. Since we were only staying...
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I read Reviews for the various hotels. Choose the Tower because it was smaller,offered free wifi and liked he way the rooms looked in the TA photos. Traveling with friends and we booked two Deluxe falls view rooms. We had rooms 3002 and 3003 on the 30th floor. I would say if you stay here and are given room 3002 as a falls view room beg for another room. Can you see the falls from this room and are they spectacular yes if you sit in the far lefthand corner window sill between the wardrobe and the window - great view of all three falls. If you lie at the foot of the bed, you can see the American and bridal veil falls. Lying in bed like you normally would you have a great view of falls view blvd and the rooms in the Embassy suites and their occupants who have a great view on horseshoe falls. We arrived on a Monday night and I knew that the hotel was fully booked. As we came back from dinner, I expressed my opinion of the room to the delightful girl who had checked us in and was working the front desk. She listened to what I had to say said there were no available rooms for that night,but they could move me for our second night. I had unpacked so I wasn't interested in moving. I just really wanted someone to listen to my opinion. She was sympathetic and stated that they frequently had complaints about the room and wasn't sure why it was a falls view room. When we checked out on Wednesday morning, I expressed the same opinion to the girl working the front desk, she wasn't even interested in listening to what I had to say just telling me that the room did have a falls view and because the hotels were all built so close together that they all looked into each others rooms. I was not looking for a reduction in rate or a free room. I just think management should re-evaluate classifying room 3002 as a falls view room since I think most people when they think of a falls view is I can lie in my bed like I would normally sleep in and see the falls. Positives: the concierge on Monday and Tuesday. The young girl working the from desk on Monday and Tuesday afternoon and evening. Other negatives: as we exited and entered the elevator on the 30th floor on Monday and Tuesday, there was a tray of dirty glasses which sat on the sofa for our entire stay. Coffeepots in the rooms would be really nice.

Room Tip: Ask for room 3003, avoid 3002
Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank travelbunnyngeorgia
Reviewed October 22, 2012

You never get tired of the falls and our room had a great view of the Canadian side. So good I didn't want to leave the room. The rooms were on the small side, but clean and contemporary. All the staff were pleasant and helpful, especially the concierge. The down side was that there were no tea or coffee making facilities and the coffee in the ground floor cafe could have been better. We ate at the restaurant on one night of our stay and the food was good with attentive service and great views.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Canadian side of the falls
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple