“We loved this hotel!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Dallas, Texas
“We loved this hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

We were in Niagara Falls the 2nd and 3rd of August. We were there two nights but really only one full day. This hotel fit the bill perfectly for us. The hotel has been re-furbished and our room was nicely decorated. It's a boutique hotel so the wireless internet was included and the little restaurant downstairs served a great breakfast and lunch for a reasonable price. The valet was half of what the two neighboring hotels were charging. The most important part of the visit was the beds were absolutely the most comfortable hotel bed we've ever slept in. We had a falls view room and our view was amazing! If you can take the time, make reservations in the restaurant hotel. It's views are also amazing.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (233)
  • Czech first
Fairport, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

The view is unbelievable... if you get a fallsview room. The hotel has wonderful upgrades and the valet staff is more than helpful! The rest of the staff falls short on customer service. There is no one working past midnight to help you with any requests. Our toilet was dirty and no housekeeping was available to clean it. Would not recommend and would not stay again.

3 Thank Cassie J
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

Look, a lot of hotels in this price range boast huge scenic windows overlooking the horse shoe falls, and in their ads they photoshop the falls into their room windows. Take it from me, this place - seriously - has an unobstructed view of the horseshoe falls, and floor to ceiling windows. Because its small enough to be a boutique - and only a limited few of these rooms with falls view are availible, you`ll come away from your stay feeling you`ve experienced something in a way that few others have. Very romantic drifting off to the thunder of the water,and waking to the same cast in an amazing sunrise. Words cannot express.... My spouse and I relish this experience and will return - often. Remember this place use to be a Raddisson and Minolta Tower before the Casino and Towers went up in this area. The rest of the perks associated with these cattle accomodations you won`t even miss; Valet parking to make up for no parking lot on site. No pool. No fitness room. Expensive restauraunt with a good view granted. Dont be bothered by the out of the ordinary, 2 elevator passage to the top -- what are you goig to the falls for anyway? You`ll want to spend the entire time in your room. Seriously.

Room Tip: King bed was nice - rooms are uniquely shaped given the shape of the Tower - if you`re looking for a...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

Sure, it's a GREAT view if you get the falls view side, which we did. but the rooms were NASTY. Ours had stains all over the carpeting, furniture was old and visibly worn, curtains and bedspreads are mismatched. There were water stains in the ceiling, the bathroom sink was cracked and glued together, many other unsightly things that could be easily upgraded to make the room look nicer. I would never stay here again. We paid $300 for a crappy room with a nice view. When we complained at the desk she said we got the "standard room" and that is what you get. We said the pics on their website are very different and she said "I know it is deceiving but there is nothing I can do" - to which I said I guess the "standard room" equals mismatched furniture and a dirty carpet? She just looked at me.

TOTAL RIP OFF.

Room Tip: No amentities. If you just want a nice view of the falls save your money and go up to the Skylane f...
5 Thank Laura N
Westbury, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

I just came back from my trip to Niagara Falls. We stayed in the Tower Hotel because I got a great deal online, it was far less than most of the other four star hotels around the area. The hotel is a block away from the horseshoe, even though I paid for the city view room, I still got an awesome view of the falls! I got to stare at them from my window every night before I went to sleep.
The hotel is very clean, the staff are super helpful, the rooms are a little small but they have everything you need for a comfortable stay. I would also recommend the Pinnacle Restaurant, which is in the 26th floor of the hotel. The view is amazing! and the food is delicious.... and way better than the overpriced chain restaurants around the area.

1 Thank yurycka
Gaithersburg
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

All cash was taken out from my freinds bag at the hotel. On my way back to Washington DC when we stopped at a gas station to pump gas and my friend decided to pay there was no money. This is unexpected and has never happend to me. Called the Manager at the Hotel who returned my call next morning.He said, my employees are not thieves, do you work with thieves? Why didn't you report to the police? Can you prove it your money was stolen? Why would you leave money in your room? Manager of the property needs 101 customer service. He was very rude.

If a manager says "why would you leave valuables in the room" implies, your property is not safe at the hotel. Hotel is not cheap, better to stay with Marriot's and other chains. At least your property in your room is safe. If you decide to stay at the hotel please make sure before you leave that you have everything and if things are missing, you need to lodge a report with the local police, as per the hotel manager.

A proactive manager would have handled the situation differently. Also there are reviews of theft in this hotel. I will never recommend this hotel to any of my friends and family.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
12 Thank Ben7122
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

The rooms are small but for two adults who are out sight seeing all day it works fine. Very clean, customer service is amazing very friendly and professional front desk staff and Vallette service. Furniture is dated but I think it Goes with the theme of the hotel. I would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2012