The Tower Hotel
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
$53
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$96
$74
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$85
$136
$116
  • Breakfast included
$109
$87
  • Pool
Sterling Inn & Spa(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$98
$94
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton on the Falls(Niagara Falls)
$134
$62
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$312
$302
1,000 results
All reviewsfalls viewunique hotelrooms are smallminolta towergreat viewfallsview roomobservation deckthe penthouseentire wallembassy suites next doorvalet parkingamerican fallsvalet servicefloor to ceiling windowspartial viewa city view roomtop floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 5, 2011

I chose The Tower Hotel when I booked a short get away after a long set of conferences I was attending. I was drawn to the unique nature of this hotel and its location within Niagra Falls. The check-in process was quick and soon I was in my room. The furnishings and bed are a bit dated, but the jacuzzi was excellent and even though I did not have a direct view of the falls I could see them out of my one window. The room was unique and had huge windows throughout. I dined in the Pinacle restaurant on the 26th floor. The service was just okay, but the food and the view were great. As well, the hotel has a diner-type restaurant on the main floor for quick meals - which was great. This is a great hotel for people on a budget ($116/night for a queen bed jacuzzi city view room) looking for a quiet escape. I would not recommend this hotel for families since there are no extra amenities like a pool available, and the rooms would be considered small for more than 2 people.

Room Tip: Be careful of city-view rooms since some look directly into the hotel next door. I would recommend getting a room with a jacuzzi tub for extra relaxation - but you need to call the hotel directly for this.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed November 4, 2011

We celebrated our 40th anniversary at Niagara Falls and stayed 5 nights at the Tower Hotel. The service was wonderful, John the valet was always helpful. The view from our room was phenomenal. The room was small, but perfectly suitable. Being able to lie in bed and view the falls was an added plus! The shower was great. The only drawback is there are no coffeemakers in the room and the coffee in the Fuel Cafe is expensive. Maybe a discount for hotel guests could be considered??

Room Tip: Always pay the extra for a fallsview room!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 3, 2011

Very nice hotel, it was our first time in Niagara Falls, we were celebrating our wedding anniversary, Alicia from Front Desk, was very nice and helpful even before our arrival, and Nancy, our room maid, was very kind and cool. Room service was nice too. Our room had the most incredible view of the Falls, I don't care about posts of people here about the size of the room, or the conventional t.v. for us it worked perfectly well. Definitely we'll go back.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JuanitoGarcia
Reviewed November 1, 2011

We had our wedding at The Tower Hotel in October 2011 - and we have no complaints. Who would complain about overlooking that view while getting married ! Everything went off without a hitch. Cynthia was wonderful to work with and the staff very friendly. All of our guests enjoyed the meal - and the strawberry cheesecake for dessert was a hit !! We decided to have our meal in the Chapel as well - and it was a great idea -as we had privacy, and the sound system for speaches. Yes, the rooms here are small - but it is a tower - and how much time do you spend in your room when you are in the Falls. Our room and our guests' rooms were all very clean. We had the most amazing view of the Falls from our room (2912). If you are looking for a place to have a small intimate wedding (we had 30 people) - I think this is a PERFECT place. NOTE: I also price shopped other hotels in the area for a 'falls view wedding' and the Tower Hotel was by far the most reasonable - and we picked their top package.

Room Tip: 2912 - amazing view !!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank joanne c
Reviewed October 22, 2011

Rooms were small and poorly maintained. Heating and cooling system did not function in our room. Toilet ran constantly. But the view of the falls from the room was great. Note: some rooms only overlook the city. Rooms furnished more like a motel; plastic cups provided. At the price of $200+, we expected better.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends