“Nice find”

Yukiguni Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #82 of 567 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Authentic Japanese cuisine prepared by Japanese Chefs. Tempura, Sushi, Sashimi, Noodesl, Teriyaki & more. Modest setting located in the heart of the Fallsview tourist district, complimentary on-site parking. Estbalished 1988. Dine in and take out available.
Elora, Canada
“Nice find”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

When I asked the front desk at my hotel for a "good" sushi place, not the typical All You Can Eat, they directed me here without hesitation. T

he exterior of the building leaves you with the impression that it is a dive due to the vacant lots around them but once you enter it is a nice, quaint little restaurant. They don't have a large number of tables (perhaps 1-1/2 dozen) but there is plenty of room for comfort.

The menu selection has a nice variety of noodles, rice dishes, suahimi and sushi without needing to scroll through a 10 page menu. The foods I sampled were a sashimi starter, a sushi selection and a simple salad. The freshness and flavor exceeded my expectation and was served by a very courteous staff. They watched to ensure you didn't need anything but let you sit and relax to enjoy your meal.

I will definitely return when I am back in NF Ontario.

1 Thank Stephen M

• Korean first
“Great Sushi and Una Dong”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This restaurant was close to our hotel and we love Japanese so we decided to try. I am currently sitting in the restaurant. I could not wait to tell everyone how delicious it is!! The prices are reasonable and the owner is very friendly. Will come again!!

Toronto
“Look no further, this is the place for Japanese food”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

What a pleasant surprise. Being a part of a Japanese family, I find myself often disappointed by quality or price - not here. Fresh and friendly Japanese run restaurant is worth a visit. No pretention, only quality food in a simple restaurant that was probably decorated 50 years ago. Order the hot pot if in the mood for hot food/meat. I will visit when next in Niagara Falls. Located between Lundy's Lane and the Imax theatre, on Fallsview - it stands alone in an empty field. Don't be discouraged.

Toronto, Canada
“Always come back when I come to Niagara Falls”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

This is the 2nd time I came. The food never disappoint me. The sashimi was fresh. The fish has the sweetness that I can find in high end Japanese restaurants in Canada or in Japan. The restaurant is run by Japanese, not Korean nor Chinese. The price is in the range of those "averaged"Japanese restaurants in Toronto.

• Visited April 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Always come back when I come to Niagara Falls”
Reviewed April 20, 2014