“Lundys lane”

Ranked #87 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed February 12, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
devanshu n, Manager at Travelodge Niagara Falls Bonaventure, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Reviewed February 7, 2014

This hotel ended up charging me way more than the price originally said. They were supposed to let 2 children in the room for free and charged us $10 for our child. The breakfast had only bread and cereal - not good for a diabetic. The one long hallways smelt lie pee near the pool. Super gross!

Room Tip: Get one closer to the front so you don't have to walk outside to get to the pool and breakfast a...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Our booking policy is clearly displayed on all sites and in fact on many sites including expedia, hotwire, orbitz etc. the charges for extra adults or children, base on the age of the child, are calculated automatically. There still are some sites like booking.com where the charges need to be calculated separately which is where we have seen guests have issues sometimes.
As for children, in a room with two beds, up to two children up to the age of 12 can stay free of charge.
I checked your booking and you had a child much above the age of 12 and hence the charge for one adult was raised.
As for continental breakfast, we offer, bread, bagel, muffin, Belgian waffles/eggs, cereals with milk, juice, tea, coffee, hot choc. , all included FREE in the ridiculously low price for a three star equivalent hotel/motel.
As for the rooms, we have rooms with two double beds, priced a little higher, which are inside the hotel area and rooms with two queen beds, priced a little lower, which are outside in the motel area and accordingly provide rooms to the people as for what they book.
We thank you for your stay and wish you the best at all times.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I made my reservation through booking.com and upon checking in the concierge didn't even offer to provide me with any change for my transaction. I asked him for it and he gave it to me with attitude.
There is a section of the hallway located by the indoor swimming pool that reeks of dog pee.
The room was "ok at best". We come to niagara every weekend but my friend found a dead ear-wig on her pillow during her last stay so she refused to come back with me this time around. The concierge found out where I worked and showed up there when I was there, trying to act like it was ok. Did I mention that I'm a stripper? It was super creepy and unprofessional. I felt like I was being stalked. I hope there were no cameras in the bathroom. I was also overcharged by the hotel because they billed me as a "no show", even though I stayed for two nights. There is also a parking fee which is total B-S because they don't even check for parking validations. They also do a minimalistic job of prowling their parking lot (my car had gotten stuck in the lot during the snow storm and I complained about that to seemingly deaf ears). Upon checkout, I was refused any sort of refund or compensation for my parking charges even though I was verbally promised by the concierge that this would happen as he typed reference notes on his computer. The reference notes were nowhere to be found upon checkout. He was FAKE TYPING notes for my complaints. This isn't a place for families or corporate business types. More of a passable dive for riff-raff and cheapskates. I've had much better stays at Falls Manor or Blue Moon.

• Stayed: February 2014

I had made and submitted a response for this review which I think by mistake has gone for the one marked "Lundys Lane". Please correct and please post that response here.

Reviewed January 12, 2014