“Great stay and location for price!”

Travelodge Niagara Falls at the Falls
Ranked #20 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We came here for our one-year anniversary. We really appreciated the free parking and free breakfast - great money-saving perks. The room was just what we needed - a mini fridge, microwave, and clean! A/C ran well, was not overly loud. Some noise but that was to be expected, being right in the downtown tourist area, adn we still slept well. Flat screen TVs and well-working cable.

*HOWEVER* the WiFi was very unreliable!! I had an Android phone with WiFi capabilities but fortunately thought to bring my laptop too. My phone could not stay connected to the WiFi for more than 5 minutes. Even on my laptop it slowed to a halt every ten minutes or so - this made it very difficult for me to work in the evenings from my room :(

Overall, this was an excellent hotel, very clean and convenient. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a well-priced room who plans to spend most of their time outside enjoying beautiful Niagara Falls, and not planning to live in their room :)

Room Tip: Rooms in the back of the "U" will have less street noise
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Travelodge Niagara Falls at the Falls

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great hotel location, continental breakfast was good and convenient. Only downside was hotel bathroom was moldy and had strong mildew odor. Also the air conditioning unit was loud and had to run or you could smell the mold and mildew. My son loved the pool and we were right in the middle of all the action.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank arleneconnin
Reviewed September 2, 2012

The staff was all very friendly and the rooms were clean. The location was great and within walking distance of attractions. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would love to stay there again the next time I am at Niagara Falls.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Room was clean. Breakfast was a plus. We parked our car and walked everywhere. Staff was helpful and friendly. My only complaint is that the wifi was awful! I could rarely connect. I was counting on the wifi to keep in touch with family and found that I wasn't able to use it. Even in the common areas, it was iffy. In our room, it was pretty much non-existent.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
gp18, Manager at Travelodge Niagara Falls at the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Dear Denise, thank you very much for your kind comments about your stay with us here at the Travelodge At the Falls. Our number one priority is to keep our customers satisfied and happy, we really want them to come back. I am sorry the WIFI connection was not of your satisfaction. Our IT Manager knows about your concern and he will check the equipment to make sure everybody gets a clean connection. Thank you again and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed at the Travelodge on Clifton Hill in Niagara Falls for one night traveling home. This hotel is in a great spot for access to all the tourist attractions on Clifton Hills, right in the heart of things. Plenty of restaurants close by and an easy walk to the falls. Beds were comfortable, with plenty of nice, fluffy pillows. Room was clean, but did have a musty smell. Parking is free. There was no hair dryer in room, glad I brought my own. The motel has 2 floors, we stayed on the second floor. Continental breakfast was offered at the near by Ruby Tuesdays. Staff was very friendly and helpful. They even allowed my sister, who came to visit us, to park for free. We did not use the heated outdoor pool, but it looked nice and very clean. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I chose this hotel because of the location, breakfast included, pool (which we didn't end up using) and free parking. It was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, the breakfast was pretty good for a typical buffet type continental breakfast. The room was nothing special, but was fine and the price was reasonable. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Kay64
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Well situated close to Falls. Large room - smell of smoke when first arrived but this was dealt with immediatley. Guests should respect no smoking signs - it is unfair to others using and cleaning the rooms if they don't. Free breakfast although light continental only. A good safe motel experience. Staff very professional and friendly. Decor a little dated now in this the older part of the motel and television did not work all that well. Chair coverings a little worn. Free parking a real bonus in this busy area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple