We stayed at this motel because it had a room with three queen beds that could accommodate us, and because of its price for that room and close proximity to the falls. Additional benefits were that it had free parking and complimentary breakfast. All of these factors were why we made a reservation at Knights inn, and we were not disappointed in any of them. The room was spacious and accommodated our 3 kids and my wife and I very well. The bathroom was large with good water pressure. The location was excellent. With the free parking we walked down to see the falls lit up in the evening, walked to a nearby restaurant, and walked the next day across Rainbow Bridge to the New York side for Cave of the Winds and the Maid of the Mist. That alone was worth a lot to us. The motel is not fancy, but it is clean. The people who work there were very nice, friendly, and very helpful. The breakfast was small but tasty, and free. I would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Knights Inn by the Falls: Great Location - Great Value!We take care of our guests! At check-in each guest receives: Free high speed wireless internet access. Free map of Niagara Falls. People Mover Information. Attraction discount coupons. The Knights Inn is adjacent to Fallsview Casino Less then 5 Minutes walk to Fallsview Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Knights Inn By The Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn By The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Knights Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Knights Inn