“We did not try to find better, because it was almost perfect.”

Super 8 Niagara Falls Near Fallsview District
Ranked #35 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed September 19, 2009

we spent one night at your hotel last monday in Niagara Fall.
My spouse and two friends of mine want to tell you that we
appreciated our stay.
The hotel is beautifull, clean and the personnal is very nice.
A special thank to Shawn, a very amiable person who answered
our "many" questions and requests.

We know where to stay next time.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed August 29, 2009

I will never stay here again, the tiny motel chains are much better than this. I don't ask for much, my rules are no bugs or mice, a working washroom and clean sheets. Well the shower did not work too well, water was coming out from the top and bottom of the pipe and it was clogging up so I had water to my ankles. The washroom sink if you turned it on came out at such high force that it drenched your shirt. A few of the pillows smelled like Ben-Gay or A535. There was always a trail of water from the indoor pool to the hotel and at one point I slipped and luckily did not fall. And when it was time to check out the lady who had checked us in was so rude upon check out and did not even recognize us from the night before, her name was Sarah. Overall I was very disappointed and I thought about writing to Super 8 about my horrible experience but I don't want them to give me any free nights or discounts at their hotel.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank WTEH
amanjo, manager at Super 8 Niagara Falls Near Fallsview District, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2009

Thank you for staying with us at the Super 8 Hotel Niagara Falls. Your business and comments are very important to us. I was very dissapointed to read that you had a less than satisfactory stay with us and would like to offer my sincerest appology. We have taken the necessary steps to remedy all of your complaints and Sarah is no longer with us now. I would be more than happy to discuss your visit further via email or phone.

Reviewed August 23, 2009

After reading some nasty reviews for this hotel, I had no idea what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised when I found our room to be very clean and actually quite larger then expected. The front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful. The pool was clean. Free parking- wonderful. On top of it all our request for a ground floor room was fulfilled, which I was ecstatic about.
The location was a bit far away from the falls and the main attractions on Clifton Hill, but it was still within walking distance. I don't know that I liked the location itself- especially at night, but that isn't the hotels fault.
All in all, it was a pretty good hotel.

• Stayed: August 2009
traveller231684, manager at Super 8 Niagara Falls Near Fallsview District, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2009

Thank you for your kind review. We at the Super 8 Hotel Niagara Falls take pride in our cleanliness and our housekeeping staff will be happy to hear your comments. Please stay with us again when visiting Niagara Falls in the future.

Reviewed August 20, 2009

My wife and I are locals from Niagara falls, but whenever we want to celebrate an anniversary or just get away from the kids for the weekend we always stay at the Super 8 on Ferry. I can't say enough about this hotel! The cleanliness of the hotel is fantastic and they take great care of us. We always stay in the King bed Whirlpool suite for about $129. Everyone is friendly and helpful no matter who we talk to. And have I mentioned all the ammenities that come with the price of the room? FREE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST, FREE PARKING(rare in NF), AND A COMPLIMENTARY SHUTTLE DOWN TO THE FALLS AND CASINO! Which is great since parking by the falls can get pricey.
Overall we were very happy we took the chance to stay here years ago,
we wouldnt know where to look for an inexpensive comfortable weekend getaway without it!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
amanjo, manager at Super 8 Niagara Falls Near Fallsview District, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2009

Thank you for staying at the Super 8 Hotel Niagara Falls. We are very happy that you enjoy our hotel and are a repeat costumer. We look forward to seeing you again on your nest visit to Niagara Falls.

Reviewed August 6, 2009

I booked for a large group(25 people) for a softball tourney.The place was clean,good service and was givien an upgrade because I was in charge of this group.Everyone,you must understand that you get what you pay for and that is exactly what we got.Thanks to Anna L and Corinee for the great service
Stephane
Thomas Slo-Pitch

• Stayed: August 2009
amanjo, manager at Super 8 Niagara Falls Near Fallsview District, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2009

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind review. We here at the Super 8 Hotel Niagara Falls are delighted that we could make your stay an enjoyable one. Please keep us in mind for your next visit to Niagara Falls.

Reviewed July 22, 2009

We were with a large bus group. The hotel seems to gear to bus groups. The hotel is clean and staff was friendly. Included with our three night stay was breakfast at the restaurant next door which was fine (eggs, (or pancakes) toast, hashbrown, bacon, juice, coffee). It was very busy and each morning we had to wait for a table. The service was good and the waitresses were keeping up. Continental breakfast at the restaurant was, toast, cereal, mini donuts, coffee, juice. The room was cleaned each day and we asked for extra pillows on the first day and they were in our room by the end of the day. The indoor pool looked nice but we never had time to use it. People were using it. There is also a hottub and a sauna. There is a free shuttle. The only problem with that is at some stops they have a wait period of 10-15 minutes so if you do not want to spend up to one hour on the shuttle to get to your stop do not take it.
It was not always on time, two times we used it from the hotel and both times it was a half hour late (they say it runs on every half hour). One night we walked back from Cliffton Hill and a block from the hotel there was a "working girl" on the corner, a car pulled over right in front of us (and her) but decided to drive on. We did not feel save walking the last two blocks to the hotel. The hotel is not in a good area. We took a cab the next night.
I would not stay at this hotel again because of the location.

• Stayed: July 2009
Reviewed July 19, 2009

the hotel was nice.room clean..the continental breakfast next door was a joke..If you were just a few minutes late, they stopped serving. Not even coffee was available. Go somewhere else

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
amanjo, manager at Super 8 Niagara Falls Near Fallsview District, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2009

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry that your experience at the Super 8 Hotel Niagara Falls did not meet your expectations. We make it a practice to share all our guest's comments with our staff and management. It is through comments like yours that we work to help improve our guests' experiences. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss your your visit further.