$213
$252
$220
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$176
$249
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$346
Hotels.com
$323
Hotelpower.com
  • Restaurant
2,210 results
All reviewsferry streetgames roomroom was cleanfront desk staffhot tubclifton hillhockey tournamentjacuzzi suitecoffee makerlong weekendmini fridgefree parkinggoldiesuper8fallsniagaraattractions
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights on February 8th and February 9th as a couple. We got an amazing rate for our room only 52 a night a taxes in from Hotels.com. We were not expecting much as we opted to pay a bit less for a room so we could take in more excitement and attractions around the Falls.

The service at the hotel was great, we checked in like a breeze and were pleasantly surprised by our room, it was a great size & was extremely clean. We enjoyed our first night at the Falls so much we decided to stay a second night and the hotel staff were great, they told us to pop by in the morning and they would arrange for us to have the same room so there was no interupption and we did not have to move our things.

We enjoyed using both the pool and the hot tub, especially because it was so cold outside! It was a blizzard when we drove up on the 8th so there were not that many people at the hotel, on the 9th it did fill up considerably but we did not hear any noise or have any complaints.

Overall we had a great experience and we would definitely visit this hotel again. It only took us 10-15 minutes to walk to all attractions or a very cheap cab ride if you have been drinking!

2  Thank JessLL
Reviewed March 4, 2013

At first our stay was great but then was ruined by one staff Member at the front desk named Tena.
I went down to use the hot tub and it was not working so I tapped on the office window that shows them who is in the pool area and she pointed to the button on the wall and I indicated it was not working and she put her hands up in the air like oh well.
I went up to my room where my husband was waiting and I called down to the front desk to find out what the girls name was and I asked "May I have your name she then asked if I was the lady in the pool and I said yes, then she hung up on me." My husband at this time was going to go to the front desk to ask why she hung up on me and the room phone rang and it was the asst manager Amanda and she told my husband that she did not like bad lanage used towards her employees when he asked what she meant the employee Tena said that I asked what her [--] name was, (I am not allowed to use that word with trip advisor) the manager believes her employee and pretty much called me a liar. Never again will I reccomend their hotel considering that she was trying to cover her butt because she hung up on me. If I don not receive a letter from this Tena, I will have her charged for saying those mean things. We were also promised a free continental breakfast from their website and were told to complain to head office for they do not have free breakfast.
So there you go never again.

3  Thank lovetotravelhappy
super8suiteshotel, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Niagara Falls Near the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you for your review of our property. We are saddened to hear about your experience. On behalf of Super 8 Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario please accept our apologies. Customer care is dealing with this situation and a representative should be contacting you shortly.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Over all the hotel was ok. The carpet in the room was horrible. It looked like it hasn't been cleaned in decades. Too far from the falls to walk in the winter. Continental breakfast was a joke. We came down at 8:30 AM and there was only coffee and a few rock hard croissants. Oh, and don't eat at the restaurant next door. For the price they charge there even with $5 off coupon, it is not worth it. Over all, it was ok for the price of the room and they exchange US dollars at par, not like at Walmart they only give you 94 cents on a dollar.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8suiteshotel, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Niagara Falls Near the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are saddened that you had such a negative experience. Perhaps you could give us another try to earn your patronage. Safe travels from our family to yours.

Reviewed February 23, 2013