Super 8 Niagara Falls Near Fallsview District
Ranked #35 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
London, Canada
“Very Rude”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

At first our stay was great but then was ruined by one staff Member at the front desk named Tena.
I went down to use the hot tub and it was not working so I tapped on the office window that shows them who is in the pool area and she pointed to the button on the wall and I indicated it was not working and she put her hands up in the air like oh well.
I went up to my room where my husband was waiting and I called down to the front desk to find out what the girls name was and I asked "May I have your name she then asked if I was the lady in the pool and I said yes, then she hung up on me." My husband at this time was going to go to the front desk to ask why she hung up on me and the room phone rang and it was the asst manager Amanda and she told my husband that she did not like bad lanage used towards her employees when he asked what she meant the employee Tena said that I asked what her [--] name was, (I am not allowed to use that word with trip advisor) the manager believes her employee and pretty much called me a liar. Never again will I reccomend their hotel considering that she was trying to cover her butt because she hung up on me. If I don not receive a letter from this Tena, I will have her charged for saying those mean things. We were also promised a free continental breakfast from their website and were told to complain to head office for they do not have free breakfast.
So there you go never again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank lovetotravelhappy
super8suiteshotel, Manager at Super 8 Niagara Falls Near Fallsview District, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you for your review of our property. We are saddened to hear about your experience. On behalf of Super 8 Hotel Niagara Falls, Ontario please accept our apologies. Customer care is dealing with this situation and a representative should be contacting you shortly.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
San Jose
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Over all the hotel was ok. The carpet in the room was horrible. It looked like it hasn't been cleaned in decades. Too far from the falls to walk in the winter. Continental breakfast was a joke. We came down at 8:30 AM and there was only coffee and a few rock hard croissants. Oh, and don't eat at the restaurant next door. For the price they charge there even with $5 off coupon, it is not worth it. Over all, it was ok for the price of the room and they exchange US dollars at par, not like at Walmart they only give you 94 cents on a dollar.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8suiteshotel, Manager at Super 8 Niagara Falls Near Fallsview District, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are saddened that you had such a negative experience. Perhaps you could give us another try to earn your patronage. Safe travels from our family to yours.
Travelers also viewed these Niagara Falls hotels
Ramada Niagara Falls/Fallsview
#42 of 129 in Niagara Falls
3.5 of 5 bubbles 2,871 reviews
Days Inn - Niagara Falls Near the Falls
Days Inn - Niagara Falls Near th...
#32 of 129 in Niagara Falls
Ramada Niagara Falls by the River
Howard Johnson Hotel by the Falls Niagara Falls

Been to Super 8 Niagara Falls Near Fallsview District? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Niagara Falls Near Fallsview District

Property: Super 8 Niagara Falls Near Fallsview District
Address: 5706 Ferry St | QEW to Hwy 420, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 1S7, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Niagara Falls
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #35 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Super 8 Niagara Falls Near Fallsview District 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Niagara Falls Near Fallsview District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls