$162
$131
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$103
$128
  • Pool
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$394
$178
Hotelpower.com
  • Restaurant
2,207 results
All reviewsgolden griddleferry streetgames roomroom was cleanfront desk staffhot tubclifton hillhockey tournamentjacuzzi suitecoffee makerlong weekendmini fridgefree parkinggoldiesuper8fallsniagara
Reviewed May 31, 2012

My sons and me stayed in this hotel for 2 nightsWe wer in the room with 2 queen beds and jet tub.
I was surprized that tub was located right next to the beds,and we have small room with cupe door with toilet and shower.The room was clean,so were the linens.Swimming pool was nice,hot tub just got repaired and we took a splash! The sauna door was broken and did not closed properly.The breakfast was not included,but we got a coupon s in the nearby restaurant with $5 off if we come from 6 to 9 am for breakfast.My sons said that no way that they want to do that!
The room has the small fridge only,the microwave is located near the reception along with coffee machine,at least you can havet coffee or tea for free.Overall the stay was pleasant for the money that we paid.

Room Tip: If you on honeymoon,you can use that type of room,uncomfortable with the kids.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
super8suiteshotel, Assistant General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Niagara Falls Near the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2012

Thank you for your reveiw of Super 8 Ferry street Niagara Falls. We appreciate honest reviews of our guests so that we can improve the customer service. I will definitely let maintenance know about the sauna door not working properly and have them fix it immediately. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and I hope you come and visit us again the next time you are in Niagara Falls, Ontario

Reviewed May 22, 2012

My wife and I went down on the long weekend,The hot tub by the pool was broke for the whole weekend.On our last nite there the phone started ringing at 4:30am with advertisement for the falls.I called the front dest and the feloow I found to be short with me.He asked me if I'd like the phone block.Of course!!!!!The bathroom vent had thick dust on it;But the rest of the room and bathroom were clean and it was quiet I felt they should have given some kind of discount as We didn't receive everything that was advertised and the inconvience of being woke up.
That this time I don't know if I'd come back there or not.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
super8suiteshotel, Hotel Assistant Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Niagara Falls Near the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2012

Hello and thank you for your review of Super 8 Hotel & Suites. I'm very surprised you received an advertising phone call at 4:30am in the morning as none of the phones in the hotel guest rooms can receive incoming calls without first being transferred through to the front desk. I'm not sure how that would have been put through. I will be having the telephone company inspect your room and make sure the phone is in working condition.

The hot tub was not working and had to be drained completely. We take cleanliness and hygene to the ultimate measure and would never want to expose our guests to anything harmful. Therefore we felt it was best to completely drain our hot tub and clean it entirely as well as replace the whirlpool jets. I apologize for this inconvienence, I can assure you It was for the best interest of our guests.

I am happy that everything else was great with your stay and I hope that you do not let this unfortunate experience hinder your thoughts of staying with us again. Thank you and have a great Summer!

Reviewed May 16, 2012

I have children and a wife and we live locally however when my wife and I get a chance to get away we always come here. We have stayed probably over ten times and everytime we go the staff are pleasant and the rooms are beautiful. Probably the biggest and most spacious. Not too far away from the falls either its maybe a ten to fifteen minute walk.

I also would like to mention the staff are extremely friendly..they will print out directions for you take time to talk with you and really make your experience a great one. I watched Amanda the manager get sweared at and had items basically thrown at her yet still continued to smile and give great service. She is one of my favorites and always seems to make herself present even if she is busy in the office she will come out to say hello. Tena and Shawn are also great they will make you laugh for days. Tena even held our new baby while we went to have a smoke. We will continue to stay here for the rest of our lives. Dont change a thing and keep up the good work!!!!

Room Tip: if your in a standard room try getting a room ending in 15 they have little hallways its nice for privacy.
2  Thank Wayne D
super8suiteshotel, Assistant Hotel Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Niagara Falls Near the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2012

Thank you for your review about our Super 8 and stafff. We thank you for frequently visiting us and look forward to seeing you again. I will be sure to forward your beautiful comments to Shawn and Tena . Thank you and have a great summer!

Reviewed May 14, 2012

My daughter was there for 2 nights on May 10 and 11, and brought back very disgusting photos! Body hair in the toilet (lots of it, someone got a 'hair cut'!). Soap scum all over the shower, mold on the ceiling (bathroom), dirty bed (yellowish circles...!)

There were four girls (cheerleaders) per room, and 3 sets of towels. They got an extra one on the first night, but it was taken out the next day. They had to get another one (with very approximate English) and had to explain why they needed another one.

She told me the smell was in harmony with the dirt! And no wonder someone said it reeked of marijuana... she found (and took a picture) of a half smoked joint under the bed, when she reached to get her shoes!

Avoid if you can!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nicole1959
super8suiteshotel, Hotel Assistant General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Niagara Falls Near the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to communicate your concerns. We have taken the appropriate steps with our housekeeping staff to ensure that this does not happen again.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

When arriving we were greeted nicely by Sean which was the only thing that seemed to go right.

First night on the way out asked about general information about the area from the front desk. was given short curt answers and felt like I was bothering the person at the desk. Later on we discovered a leak in the celling above the tub. Lady at front desk replied "well it rained last night" Seeing as we were not on the top floor I found this implausible and said so, to which the lady smirked and said maintenance would look at it the next day. Also could not figure out how to turn on the fireplace, to which we were told it didn't work and would also have to wait till maintenance came the next day. Turned out I, in fact, just didn't know how to turn on the fireplace, something that could have been explained when i asked how to do it. Also the leak was explained as an ongoing problem which was evident from the caulking on the celling.

Later that night now that I knew how to turn on the fireplace I did so. A few minutes later the fire alarm went off, to which it took 15 mins for the staff to respond too. Nice to know how safe the room was.

The third night was our wedding anniversary and we had reservations at Skylon tower. We however, did not get to make good on those reservations because we were busy filling out a police report due to someone in the staff coming in our room while we were gone and helping themselves to my wifes jewelry and passport. Fortunately they never found our cash or kindle that was in the room as well.

On checkout we finally were able to speak to a manager, something i had been asking to do for days. Amanda told us that she had been conversing with the owners and they would be by after a funeral to talk with us about our experience and see what they could do for us. For once I felt like I was getting the respect I deserved from day 1. So even though we had a ten hour drive ahead of us, we decided it would be worth it to stick around the next two hours. Then we got a call from the manager. This time she explained to us that the owner has decided they will not be seeing us, and felt they needed not to explain anything or do anything for us. Im not one looking for a handout, but with the troubles we had I do feel we should have been treated better. Funny how the manager was so nice in person and promised us the world to our face, but when she got on the phone it was a different tune. And when i expressed that we felt upset and disrespected all she could do is say sorry while laughing at the same time, to which I did call her out on and she continued to do.

This is the worst hotel experience I have ever had In my life and do not recommend anyone to ever stay here. Being a Super 8 I wasn't expecting luxury but I do expect respect anywhere I go. This was the second Super 8 I stayed at during this trip and will be my last, which is unfortunate for all the Super 8 owners who do run a good hotel.

Based on other negative reviews here, I fully expect Amanda to come and give a return response of why the hotel was not at fault, but come on, blaming the customer just makes you look even worse.

Room Tip: Spend the money on a better quality room, you get what you pay for.
1  Thank Jon G

Mr Grant we are truly sorry for the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay with us. We reported your incident to the police as soon as your concern was received. Valuables should never be kept in guest rooms or vehicles. The hotel has safety deposit boxes available for all hotel guests at the Front Desk Office. Please accept our sincerest apologies A refund for one nights stay was issued by the hotel for your inconvenience with the whirlpool and fireplace. Please do not let your unfortunate experience prevent you from choosing Super 8 in the future.