2,231 results
All reviewsgolden griddleferry streetgames roomroom was cleanfront desk staffhot tubclifton hillhockey tournamentjacuzzi suitecoffee makerlong weekendmini fridgefree parkinggoldiesuper8fallsniagara
Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

Rooms are clean

Bathrooms big and spacious

Cheap

Free parking

Comes with mini fridge

Only downside is the rooms are kind of dim but thats not anything major.. The two most important things are price and cleanliness

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Hollybear15
super8suiteshotel, Assistant Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Niagara Falls Near the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

Thank you so much for your review. We love hearing great reviews about our rooms. Please come and visit us again in the future. Happy Journies and have a great summer from our Super 8 Family to yours!

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Travelled with kids first week of April. We've been on this place 5-6 times in the past and now i could tell and see the signs of aging (not me) of this building. We have no problems in the past or this time around, just want to tel you our experience on this hotel. We booked a non-smoking family suite.
Lobby's clean and check-in was a breeze.
Room- old and worn out carpet, with old furniture, projection TV with VERY limited channels; no Hbo, no family ch, no nick etc. Lights started flickering at night time and electricity was out in our room when we woke up in the morning.
Bed- old, dirty, dingy and musty comforter (smell of cig smoke and hair strands). I think they got it from a garage sale or salvation army or value village. Pull-out sofa - undescribable, looks like a neighbour just throw their worn out sofa and super 8 took it and dump it in one of their rooms.
Carpet- dont ever thinking of walking barefoot.
Washroom-not great, not good.
Pool- dang so cold! i told the front desk and cant do anything about it.
There is a jet tub/whirlpool and a sauna. The shower beside the sauna smelled like urine so we didnt bother rinsing there.
I really dont have much positive thing to say except for the newer elevators.
I forgot to mention that the ceiling near the window leaked.
i thought i was over...sorry. Aircon/heater was creating some sound and unusual smell. Out of curiosity...beside being old and worn out A/C...I also found some pieces of chips on the grills, but whos to blame? past guests perhaps...

Again, been here so many times and never encountered things like this. i was suppose to give 1star but the newer elevator im giving it 2. This hotel need a total..a major renovation.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank myla_wheat
super8suiteshotel, Assistant Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Niagara Falls Near the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2012

Hello and thank you for your opinion of Super 8 hotel and suites. I do not have any log of you reporting any of the above mentioned items and while we certainly encourage honest reviews the below mentioned reviews from other tripadvisor members who have visited our property are quite the contrary to yours. I would definitely advise you to please call down to the desk if you are having a problem the next time you stay. There are many mentioned items that I find to be a little confusing. The pool has a heater and is heated to the same temperature that every other hotel is according to hotel standards.. we often times get quite a few compliments on how comfortable the water is. While we strive to keep that area clean, there may at times be some items present that need attention to. We have maintenance on shift always and they are constantly checking the common lobby areas. Thank you again for your review. I encourage you to next time call down to the desk so that you can continue to be the happy customer you were 5-6 other times that you've stayed.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

we had the Jacuzzi suite, it was quite large. Clean and the furniture was in good condition. We'll definitely go back.

Room Tip: ask to see a room before you check in, see if it's what you're looking for.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
super8suiteshotel, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Niagara Falls Near the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2012

Hello and thank you for your comments on tripadvisor for our property. Thank you so much for coming to visit Super 8 Hotel & Suites. We are happy you enjoyed your time here and are looking forward to having you stay with us again when you are back in the Niagara Falls region. Super 8 cares about being an affordable hotel and has just launched two great promotions I'd thought I'd let you know about. Stay 2 nights and receive 15% off your stay and stay 3 nights and receive 20% off your stay! Hope that helps for next time! Take care and enjoy your upcoming summer! from our family to yours. Sincerely Amanda

Reviewed March 27, 2012

This is the Second time we've stayed here for out man-cations. It's cheap and it gets the job done for what we want. It's clean and the staff are helpful. We booked 2 rooms one with 2 queens and the other was the suite with 2 queens and the living room so we could hang out. It's a little farther out than most hotels but it's still a short walk to the falls.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
super8suiteshotel, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Niagara Falls Near the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2012

Hello and thank you for your comments to the staff of Super 8. I am glad to hear this is your second time visiting again and we would love for you to come and visit again. Positive reviews allways put a smile on my face and it's great to know that we are doing our job at the hotel properly. Take care and have a great year. From our family to yours!

Reviewed March 26, 2012

I purchaced a package through Dealfind and upon arrival everything was great until we gave her the voucher. Her attitude changed to negative and It felt as though we did not receive the room I reserved becasue of the voucher. We had booked smoking room and dinner coupons, did not receive either and was told to come back in morning for dinner coupons. Lucky we didnt have dinner reservations that night!The room was very clean and the beds were super comfy!! Only had a few issues, every time we left room we had to get go to the front desk to get our key re-done because it wouldn't work. We had a fridge in our room that was not working, we called front desk right away, they indicated they will exchange with another,NEVER showed with another. When checking out they charged me FULL price for rooms, our Dealfind voucher was not taken into consideration. Front desk finally located voucher.

Room Tip: Make sure you always bring another copy of Dealfind voucher
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
super8suiteshotel, Front Office Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Niagara Falls Near the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2012

I thank you for the comments you have made. A few things to consider. Dealfind is only for standard non smoking rooms. We however have no problem changing that reservation to a non smoking room however we have no record of you requesting such. Regarding the keys... sometimes they can demagnatize from being close to a cellphone. I apologize if they were not working for you.. I can see how that could be inconvienent for your stay. I'm happy to hear you love the beds. They are brand new installed and we receive many compliments about them. Regarding the attitude of the front desk clerk who checking you in/out I would love for you to send me an email to super8niagarafalls@hotmail.com to further explain your experience so I can know exactly the desk clerks who checked you in/out and be able to speak to them about how you felt. It is not our intention for our guests to ever feel this way. Thank you for your comments once again and I look forward to hearing from you by e-mail.

Sincerely