“Still As Good As Ever”

Bravo! Pizzeria and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Bravo! Pizzeria and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 572 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Stanley Avenue
Description: Everything about bravo! Pizzeria & Grill is authentic, right down to the premium Caputo flour that is the foundation of their extraordinary fire-roasted pizzas. With an emphasis on using fresh ingredients and a passion for crafting genuine Neapolitan pizza, Bravo’s philosophy is simple: Cosi si mangia la pizza a Napoli! Just like eating a pizza in Naples. Aside from delectable pizzas, bravo! Pizzeria & Grill’s menu features a wide selection of pasta dishes, gourmet deli sandwiches, like the signature Great Reuben, and entrees, from grilled veal chop to Black Angus steak and rack of lamb and salmon to succulent chicken.Everything in Bravo’s kitchen is authentic and of the highest quality. Hearty pasta sauces use San Marzano-imported tomatoes, while deli dishes use only premium cheeses and meats, including the finest, naturally-raised and certified Pingue organic hams, which are salt cured and dry aged in cellars located at the Queenston bench of the Niagara Escarpment. The dessert menu features sensational, handmade sweets, including Bravo’s signature Nutella cheesecake. With ample on-site parking, Bravo Pizzeria & Grill is open daily, from 11:30 a.m. to midnight, and features a take out menu, as well as call-ahead lunch ordering. Bravo is ideal for intimate getaways, office parties and group dinners. Bravo’s commitment and passion to high quality ingredients, along with its warm, inviting environment, makes it the perfect place to experience great food with family and friends.
Reviewed July 16, 2013

In June my husband and I were visiting Niagara Falls and just had to return to Bravo. This restaurant does not disappoint! Our server, Nicole, was wonderful. Very attentive and helpful with a really good personality and sense of humour.
We had a very fresh salad (without lettuce!) which was filled with peppers and all kinds of crunchy things, topped with a fabulous slice of feta and a wonderful dressing.
I had the funghi pizza which was perfectly cooked and simply delicious. I can't remember which pizza my husband had but it was of a vegetarian kind and he totally enjoyed it.
Oh.....the bread and the bread-dip was too good!
I can't believe that we had room for dessert but we shared the cannoli (bet I spelled that incorrectly but you get the idea). Ambrosia!
Nicole also gave us a taste of their featured beer which I was hesitant to try but after the wee taste I went for it. Blanch de Chambly! Don't miss it.
Great atmosphere, great food, great service! What more do you want!!!!

1  Thank Janet1949
There are newer reviews for Bravo! Pizzeria and Grill

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We had a late dinner/date there on a Saturday night around 9:30. The hostesses were friendly and very accomodating. Meals that were being brought to others looked amazing! We wanted to try everything on the menu! We had the wood oven pizza out on the patio, it was delicious and a wonderful date night!

1  Thank Girlygirl64
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband and I travelled to Italy for just over 3 weeks last year and after returning home became set on finding coffee and pizza which were as good as we had when we were there. The pizza at Bravo definately hits the mark, it is delicious. There is nothing better than a good glass of red wine and a margherita pizza! We have been several times as a couple or with friends and have never been disappointed - my only negative comment is that if you order a 9oz glass of wine, it often comes in a small wine glass filled to the brim so I have to make sure every time to ask for a bigger glass when ordering - a simple fix but I always find this odd.

1  Thank BCWLCW
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We were suppose to eat somewhere else but it was close and after looking around a little bit, we stumbled upon Bravo! Everything was great, the bear was cold and the pizza was simply tne best. The service was nice, friendly and pretty fast. you have to try it!

1  Thank Manon G
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My husband and I were told by a hotel clerk that if we want good food while visiting Niagara Falls, Canada that we should go to Bravo's. Wow was she right. We were immediately approached and seated with our choice of table or booth. Another young woman approached us for our drink order and brought them back quickly and ask if we had questions. We ask about the ceasar salad and were informed that it was large enough for two persons. I got my standby spaghetti with a side of meatballs. My husband ordered the veal parm and was shocked when they brought out this huge veal chop with bone in. He said it was so good he could practically cut it with a fork. I was ready to go back there the next day it was soooooooooo good. This was the best meal out of the four days we spent in Canada.

1  Thank Linda B