This is the first review I've ever written. There was obviously a serious heat problem througout a rather large hotel. EVERYONE in the hotel was complaining. Our room was 60 degrees. If I didn't have a sense of humour, I'd be pissed. Then the Continental was served in a closed Applebees and the temp in there was below 60.
I get that stuff breaks..... but they were checking in people long after the hotel was already down to 60 degrees....this was no surprise... simply an off-season money grab.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Niagara Falls Clifton Hill Casino is an oasis of comfort and charm, directly across the street from the excitement of Casino Niagara. It's also only steps from Clifton Hill and the entertainment district of Niagara Falls, and a few minutes to the actual Falls and Niagara Parks attractions. This boutique-style hotel has a warm, distinctively Canadian ambience. Amenities include an elegant sky-lit pool & whirlpool, temperature controlled underground parking, high-speed elevators, and your choice of tower & courtyard rooms. Many of the rooms at the Days Inn Niagara Falls also offer balconies or terraces. Jacuzzi suites are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn - Niagara Falls Clifton Hill Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Clifton Hill Hotel Niagara Falls
- Days Inn Clifton Hill Casino
- Days Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Days Inn