Ive stayed here at least 5 times over the last few years and its always a great spot for the location just a short walk to Clifton Hill and as well the hotel is directly across from the Casino. Pool room is good, with a hot tube and sauna. The staff is always nice and a few times we even got free vouchers for free wine tasting. This is a great option for those who wanna save some cash but still be close to all the action and have a pool too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Niagara Falls Clifton Hill Casino is an oasis of comfort and charm, directly across the street from the excitement of Casino Niagara. It's also only steps from Clifton Hill and the entertainment district of Niagara Falls, and a few minutes to the actual Falls and Niagara Parks attractions. This boutique-style hotel has a warm, distinctively Canadian ambience. Amenities include an elegant sky-lit pool & whirlpool, temperature controlled underground parking, high-speed elevators, and your choice of tower & courtyard rooms. Many of the rooms at the Days Inn Niagara Falls also offer balconies or terraces. Jacuzzi suites are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn - Niagara Falls Clifton Hill Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Clifton Hill Hotel Niagara Falls
- Days Inn Clifton Hill Casino
- Days Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Days Inn