Days Inn - Niagara Falls Clifton Hill Casino
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
$53
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$96
$74
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$85
$136
$116
  • Breakfast included
$109
$87
  • Pool
Sheraton on the Falls(Niagara Falls)
$134
$62
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Sterling Inn & Spa(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$98
$94
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$312
$302
1,845 results
All reviewsclifton hilltower roompool and hot tubcasinofallsattractionspackagefireworks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 11, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
A Wyndham traveler
EAST YORK

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We booked this hotel before our trip because it was right in the heart of all the action by Clifton Hill and about a 10 minute walk or less to see the falls. I'll give them credit for their location, however from the moment we got there we were let down.

The staff at the front desk barely made eye contact, they weren't friendly, they talked like they were reading from a script and were very short and rude with us. It was like talking to robots. When we got to our rooms they didn't even give us the right keys. When we finally got in we realized the rooms were outdated, dark and dingy, and not the cleanest. There was no fridge, no pen or paper, the ice machine was far away, no information on the phone, no information pamphlets in the room for tourists, nothing that you would expect to be in the room. Our TV was also disappointing, being extremely small with about 8 channels. My brothers stayed in a separate room and had an even smaller TV with less selection.

I also realized that their wifi was not reaching the room. When I asked the woman at the front desk cut me off mid-sentence and said she would refresh the router and it would take 20 minutes. So when we got back to our room hours later and we still didn't have wifi I called the front desk to ask again. I was interrupted once again and was told that their IT guy was working on it. When I asked how long she expected it to be I was cut off mid-sentence and she just repeated that the IT guy was working on it and hung up on me. Needless to say we didn't have internet access our entire stay there.

The next morning I woke up to a cold shower. After leaving the water running for a while we finally got warm water but it fluctuated between warm and cold as you showered. My brothers in their room had the same problem. When we needed the bus boys' help we were greeted with guys who were dressed unprofessional with baggy hoodies and jeans with big caps on. I wouldn't have thought they worked at a hotel and they certainly weren't fast with helping.

Overall I was not pleased, even the Applebee's restaurant attached to the hotel was sub-par. Like I said in my title I would not recommend this hotel to anyone and surely won't be going back there.