My wife, two children and I stayed here one night in January 2012. I booked a basic room online in the tower part of the hotel with no problem. When we got to our room, it was quite cold - so we turned on the heat and went for a walk. Upon returning, the room was still cold. One call downstairs and they sent someone up within minutes - he couldn't fix the heater so they gave us an upgraded room at no charge. In the middle of the night, I awoke to people having a party in a nearby room. Another call downstairs and gentleman said he would investigate. Several minutes later, everything was quiet again. I also got a letter in the morning apologizing for the noise and my parking charge was waived. Service was excellent. Pool and hot tub were nice too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Niagara Falls Clifton Hill Casino is an oasis of comfort and charm, directly across the street from the excitement of Casino Niagara. It's also only steps from Clifton Hill and the entertainment district of Niagara Falls, and a few minutes to the actual Falls and Niagara Parks attractions. This boutique-style hotel has a warm, distinctively Canadian ambience. Amenities include an elegant sky-lit pool & whirlpool, temperature controlled underground parking, high-speed elevators, and your choice of tower & courtyard rooms. Many of the rooms at the Days Inn Niagara Falls also offer balconies or terraces. Jacuzzi suites are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Days Inn - Niagara Falls Clifton Hill Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Clifton Hill Hotel Niagara Falls
- Days Inn Clifton Hill Casino
- Days Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Days Inn