“Cleanliness and not peaceful”

Days Inn - Niagara Falls Near the Falls
Ranked #29 of 128 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed January 15, 2013

1  Thank JANICE H

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Reviewed January 14, 2013

We had a great stay at Day Inn. Carrie checked us in and she was awesome! I dealt with her the next night when I was looking for napkins and she literally ran to get them for me. She was very professional and nice to deal with.

This hotel is the best bang for your buck! Great rates, TGIF and Keg are right across the street, Denny's is beside the hotel and LCBO is two blocks away. The falls is also within walking distance and if you get a room facing the main drag, you can actually see the falls on the American side. Also, Friday night they had fireworks, so that was cool to watch from our room. Parking is at the hotel and behind/across the street - some people complained about this, but we didn't find it a big deal. The elevator was a little slow, but not worth complaining.

Breakfast had coffee, orange juice, bagels, yogurt, apples, bananas, toast and pb/jam. Perfect breakfast to start the day.

This is a great hotel and we would stay again 100%.

Only bummer is I had a magnet on my truck that said "Some girls chase boys, I pass em" and it was stolen off my truck. But that's nothing on the hotel, rather the person who stole it!

Room Tip: Get a room facing the main street to see the fireworks on friday night. Walking distance to clifton...
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We got the King room with oval whirlpool tub. The wifi would not work up there, half the time it didn't show up under available networks and when it did it had one bar and wouldn't connect. Also, I booked at www.niagarafallsdaysinn.ca and picked this hotel because there didn't appear to be a parking fee. This was a major factor in my choosing this hotel. When I arrived I was told I had to pay $10.00 and that it was on my receipt. I showed them it was not on my receipt. They then said it is on the website. It wasn't. So, when I check out today I will be collecting my $10.00 back. The bedskirt on the bed is ripped and the mirrors in the room were covered in fingerprints. There was no shower due to the whirlpool tub I assume. The staff were not very friendly once I complained about the parking.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We were with a bus tour. Our stay was two nights. The room had a strange smell, like a previous guest may have been smoking. There were places in the room, were it was clear that housekeeping had not cleaned for a while. A few others in our group had the same complaint. The location is within walking distance to the entertainment and restaurant. It is a 10 minute walk to the falls. You can not see the falls them selves unless you get a very high floor.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a non smoking room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends