Average 2 floor motel. It was quiet, 2 queen beds, outdoor pool ( it was to cold to try ) It was clean and bathroom had lots of room. Lots of hot water for morning shower . Little out dated but that was expected. Sometimes when you travel you wake up with a sore back because your used to your own bed, My husband and I did not have a sore back, beds were comfy and daughter (6) feel asleep quickly and stayed that way all night. Average cable but your not there to watch TV .
If your used to your own pillow, bring it. These were fine but we are used to flatter ones. However we still slept well. Morning was usual continental breakfast but they did also have a waffle maker, daughter was thrilled. Front staff friendly and helpful and so were other staff and management.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests can enjoy comfortable guestrooms and convenient amenities such as an outdoor pool and free wireless internet at great low rates. We are just a short drive from a variety of attractions at the Howard Johnson Express Inn in Niagara Falls, Ontario. This motel is just minutes from Niagara Falls, Canada One Outlet Mall, Casino Niagara, Maid of the Mist boat tours as well as some of the area's best golf courses. Guests at the Howard Johnson will also enjoy a free continental breakfast every morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Inn - Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Howard Johnson Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Howard Johnson