i am writing after a long time but we had a good time when we stayed at this hotel. while most of the time we were sight seeing it was a conveniently located hotel. the jacuzzi / hot tub was a little dirty from Hygiene point of view. The breakfast across at the Denny's was excellent. the rooms were spacious and good for a family of four and the bathrooms / shower were quite fancy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one short block to the Top 10 best Clifton Hill Attractions and the mighty water Falls itself and just steps away from the Great Canadian Midway. The Howard Johnson Hotel by the Falls is superbly located in the center of the Niagara Falls/Clifton Hill tourist district offering you an incredible selection of restaurants and shopping adventures. The Niagara Falls Howard Johnson Hotel By The Falls is a 3 Key-Green Certified family-oriented full-service hotel that offers you wonderful Niagara Falls Hotel Accommodations consisting of 198 newly renovated spacious guest rooms including Family Suites, Whirlpool Guest Rooms and Traditional 2-Queen Bedded Guest Rooms, as well as our Balcony Rooms overlooking all the action below along the Clifton Hill District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Hotel by the Falls Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Howard Johnson