Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
10,531 results
All reviews north tower watermark restaurant bedroom suite great view covered walkway casino hotel jacuzzi tub breakfast buffet valet parking self park city view corner room great room high floor per day valet service canadian side
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was an interesting stay. Pulling up to the entrance I found everything felt quite cramped. Lots of construction going on in and around the parking garage. Not a lot of room allowed for a drop off area.

I stayed in the South Tower. I believe this part of the hotel is fairly new but have not been able to figure out exactly how new. Check in was smooth and I appreciated a quick ride up to my floor and with only a dozen or so rooms per floor it is fairly quiet.

The room (I believe I was in a compact king with city view) was fine, but I found (as did my colleagues) that the bathroom lacked in final finishes. We found what appeared to be wallpaper paste splattered on the wallpaper in the bathroom which seemed to suggest that nobody ever did a final quality control check. As a person of size, I found that the shower in this relatively new room was restrictive due to a device that prevented the glass shower door from opening outward. I presume this was a measure to prevent damage to the glass, however it meant I had to squeeze into the corner of the shower every morning and gently move the door past me to close it.

An annoyance I encountered more than once is that the elevators do not have enough dwell time at the lobby level for the people waiting to enter after those inside the elevator have exited. There is often a crowd of people in the lobby waiting and the elevator finally shows up and we wait for 12 people to come out and then the doors are already closing unless someone is able to stick their foot in the door fast enough.

It was also difficult to maintain the temperature of the room where I would like it. It wasn't immediately apparent that there was a way to get outside air into the room to cool the place down a bit (even in winter I prefer it cooler than most people). Setting the thermostat to COOL and a reasonable temperature only resulted in the HVAC system blasting hot air into the room immediately. After a call to guest services I learned there was a small vent along the bottom edge of one of the windows. This was hidden behind the desk in the room so there is no way I could have seen it on my own. Signage to indicate its presence would be helpful. Once I found the vent of course I opened it and this allowed the room to reach my desired temperature but each day house keeping would close the vent and I would return to find the room too warm again.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Hilton_Niagara_Falls, General Manager at Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to advise us of your concerns. We do apologize for any disappointment you had with your stay with us. I will pass along your feedback to our Management staff for review. We do hope that if you return to the area, you will give us another try.

Paul Ford

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They made some changes to their reception area for the better. It's brighter & more spacious. The rooms are clean & spacious & has a refrigerator & coffee maker. The linen is clean & the beds are comfortable. They currently share a covered walkway with the 4 Points by Sheraton but they are building one that's connected directly from the Hilton.

Room tip: I usually get the city view rooms because they are cheaper. Sky high rooms are available with views of both falls for a price, of course.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hospitality at this hotel was outstanding. The hotel had some construction going on. This caused some confusion with closing of elevators and redirecting traffic flow. Every employee we encountered was on their game to ensure this went smoothly. Every employee we encountered asked if we were enjoying our stay and if there was anything they could improve upon. Coupled with a great location and wonderful view this made a perfect stay.

Room tip: high up rooms with a Falls View are spectacular,
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel! Great staff! very friendly and helpful. Internet works great. Hotel was under construction but didnt mind. Nice to get away and mid week works great as it was way less busy. Hotel close to everything!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You can't compare your stay at Hilton Niagara to any other hotel in terms of all quality, cleanness, view service rooms and elegance the crew are super professional and helpful you feel they want to carry you and do whatever to make your stay comfortable.Thank you