On the day we arrived, there were a line of cars waiting to unload and check in. We took another reviewers advice and bypassed the line of cars and parked at the casino across the street. (only $5.00 for the entire stay) After checking in, we carried our bags from the garage through the crosswalk to our room.
The room was a very nice king/ jacuzzy suite on the 21st floor. The view of the American falls was fantastic. We could also see some of the Horseshoe falls too. The bed was very comfortable and the room was quiet. All the things you expect in a Hilton room were present, such as, plenty of huge thirsty towels, luscious soaps and shampoos, real glassware and fluffy pillows.
The only negative things were the huge window in the room was a bit dirty. I would not have mentioned that if we had not paid extra for a view. The TV did not have very clear reception. We did not like the pool being indoors and full of children. That may not necessarily be a bad thing if you're traveling with kids yourself. There was so much to do we really didn't have time for a swim anyway.
The location of the Hotel could not get any better. You can walk to the Casino, restaurants, the falls, and access to the 'People Mover'.
Checking out was the reverse of check-in. We carried our bags to the car and came back to the lobby to check out. There was a line of cars, piles of bags and people waiting to leave. We walked back to our car, paid five bucks and drove away.
We had a magical time at Niagara Falls. If you're thinking about going, quit thinking about it and go. As with any Hotel, the Hilton had a few flaws during our stay. In general, all the good things going for it outweighed any miner inconveniences. Yes it is pricy but hey, it's the Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising 53 stories above Niagara Falls, this modern high-rise hotel offers guests luxurious accommodations, 3 on-site restaurants, superior service and the perfect location to experience all that Niagara Falls has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Groupon, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hilton Fallsview Niagara Falls
- Hilton Niagara Falls
- Niagra Falls Hilton
- Niagara Falls Hilton
- Hilton Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls