We stayed in room 2107 (on the 21st floor, of course). The view was absolutely spectacular!! You have an amazing view of both falls and the Casino plus much of the city/attractions. What more could you ask for as far as that goes??
There were no more parking spots available in their garage so we were directed to park over at the Casino. Not a problem, there's a convenient walkway so you don't even have to go outside AND if you do any gambling with a Player's Card, you can get the parking for free!! It's definitely the way to go!
The decor was beautiful and not outdated. The staff we encountered was very friendly. Everything was well-kept and clean. The bed was extremely comfortable. We turned the couch toward the window so that we could sit and relax and enjoy the view for awhile.
My only criticisms would be that the shower is a little on the small side, not much room to move and no where to put toiletry items (except a soap dish which will not hold even little bottled items as the one I brought fell off and busted on the floor). And while the window/divider next to the Jacuzzi tub makes for great decor it also makes for a feeling of little privacy when you want to "do your business" or if you have to go use the restroom in the middle of the night, there's no way to avoid light coming through and potentially waking up the person you're with (unless of course you're alone).
We were also within walking distance from everything.....The Falls are very close, the Skylon and Galeria and many establishments to dine, drink, or completely live it up. We also were able to walk to Clifton Hill, of course it's a farther walk but still extremely doable.
Overall, I would definitely stay again and recommend it to others. Next time, I'll be sure to check out the pool area as well as the lounges.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising 53 stories above Niagara Falls, this modern high-rise hotel offers guests luxurious accommodations, 3 on-site restaurants, superior service and the perfect location to experience all that Niagara Falls has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Groupon, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hilton Fallsview Niagara Falls
- Hilton Niagara Falls
- Niagra Falls Hilton
- Niagara Falls Hilton
- Hilton Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls