“Fantastic, I would never stay anywhere else!”

Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites
Ranked #11 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Hamilton, Canada
“Fantastic, I would never stay anywhere else!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

We took advantage of a deal and got a great room at a great price with a view! Can't say enough good things about the courteous valets, front desk staff, etc. Room was clean and our whole stay was great. Even if we can't find a deal next time I would pay more to stay here!

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,282)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Buffalo
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We stayed at room 2352 in north tower. Room was huge, it had a bedroom and a living room, with 2 tvs and jacuzzi. It was really clean and neat. Our room was overlooking the falls and the casino. The view was beautiful, you can see both American and Canadian falls. The hotel is huge, staff in the lobby is very friendly. I loved how it was connected to the casino via the walkway, didn't even have to go outside to go to casino. I didn't like that you had to pay for parking, even self parking outside on the upper ramp was 14$. It was bit expensive, $350 for one night but it was worth it. I DEFINITELY recommend it, I will go back there in the future.

• Stayed February 2014
Ajax, Canada
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Absolutely amazing we attended valentines day. From the point of check in to our hotel room the staff was most helpful mind you this was our first time there and I was not disappointed! One thing I loved about this hotel it is conveniently connected to the casino you don't have to go in the cold for anything once you park your car you have access to restaurants, shows , casino and stores to shop. Our room was on the 31st floor the concierge department (Karen )was so helpful in booking our dinner reservations, even putting rose pedals on the bed pre-arranged for a surprise for my husband. Making sure all our t's and i's were crossed and dotted. Champagne was waiting for us in our hotel room. I felt like a celebrity. Every dollar I paid was worth it. I will for sure be back again. Thanks goes out to Karen and the hilton team! Breakfast was good too!

Stayed February 2014
5 of 5 stars Value
5 of 5 stars Location
5 of 5 stars Sleep Quality
5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Service
Ask mw

Room Tip: We stayed on the higher floor over looking the falls
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Strongsville, Ohio
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Good things about this hotel was the view from the room. The falls view was fabulous and having two rooms adjoining is great with young children. The breakfast buffet was very good but expensive at 20$ per person! Kids eat free which was nice (ours were 4 years old). We really enjoyed the little coffee shop downstairs Mercato. They provided hot chocolates for our kids 1/2 full and luke warm at our request and only charged us for one. Prices are reasonable for coffee/tea/yogurt. We had a problem with the wifi internet trying to get set up (took over an hour) so was given one day complimentary which was nice. Bad things: Nickel and dime you for everything, Info desk not very friendly or helpful, movies were 16$ each which sounds very expensive to me, parking 24$/day, fridge didn't work and froze all of our items in it, bathroom with non functioning door, AC unit/heat very loud and will wake you up at night every time it turns on and off. Recommendations for the hilton is that both parking and internet should be included in the cost of the hotel when paying close to 300$/per night. it is very rare to find hotels that still charge for internet.

Room Tip: I would definitely recommend the falls view. We spent a lot of time admiring the view.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Caledon, Canada
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I have to preface my review with the fact that I am not the Hilton's target demographic and maybe they don't care what I think, but I am disappointed. I assumed that being a guest at a classy hotel would include not being nickel a dimed. To charge $200 per night a want an extra $9 per night for wifi seemed cheap. On top of that they charged us $24 for parking. If they really need the money so bad, I would have felt better being charged the $230 up front and be treated to a classy experience. Ps. the TV system was less than reliable.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Stephen W
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed February 15, 2014

The lobby was redone since our last visit. Nice open concept with Valentines theme colour scheme. The pool area was great for the kids they loved the water slide and that they could touch the bottom. The beds were very comfortable and our heads just melted into the pillow. We were asleep in seconds!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Cambridge, Canada
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Before I get started I was in room 1227 mid tower. I have stayed at the hotel in the past and had no problems and I am not blaming any one on this problem we had . But if your going to stay at the hotel ask if they got rid of the little drummer boy in room 1227. When we arrived after leaving the wifes retirment party 5 pm or so and we were going to eat and lose some money at the casino after we through the luggage in the room. When we enterd the room the heater fan was on an a it was little noisey but the wife wanted it left on till we got back from the casino. Getting to our room after midnight and with still having some money left over I went and turn the fan to automatic, and it turn off. An hour later the heater came back on with a drum roll type noise . On the hour every hour till morning . To tired to phone in the night I call the desk and also told house keeping that the fan bearings were ready to blow. So if your going to Hilton ask about the great band in room 1227 on FEB 14 with hourly drum solo. Just want to know if they repaired it or not.??

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple