“lovely view !!”

Ranked #11 of 129 Hotels in Niagara Falls
London, United Kingdom
“lovely view !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

we stayed two nights here and payed extra for the view of the falls and it was worth the money .The room was large with seperate living area ,and a huge jacuzzi bath .was very clean on our arrival.
The only problem when we stayed was the canadian lift enigineers were on strike so all the lifts were playing up and it took 20 minutes to get from your room to the lobby each time.
the pool was great although there could have been a bit more seating.
The lobby was very busy at all times.
was a good experience and would stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,258)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Overall, we loved our hotel and stay. We booked with a deal they offered on the internet that included meal vouchers. We were supposed to have a city view room for 2 nights but were upgraded to a fallsview room when we got there. They will upgrade for free if it is available. Our view was awesome. We could see Niagara Falls from our room. I loved our room. It was clean and roomy. The service at the hotel was very good too. The hotel is in walking distance of all of the falls sights on the Canadian side. You can't get any closer. The only reason I gave a 4 for value is because I thought for the cost of the room, there should have been free wi-fi. There was an upcharge for wi-fi in your room. If we go back, we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013
Melbourne
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights at this hotel and took 2 rooms in the north tower. We paid extra for the higher floor rooms and stayed at level 38.
The views were good, however the rooms were not up to standard in terms of cleanliness.
There were crumbs on the floor when we arrived and they were still there when we left in both rooms. The toilet was not clean on arrival.
We did like to hot tubs and used them both days.The beds were comfortable so we slept well.

However, the service at the front desk was extremely poor. On check in I asked if the rate provided on my print out was correct, and was told it was, however on check out it was higher, despite the fact that there were no extras. The young lady I was served by asked her manager, Kasia about this and she could not explain the difference and tried to fob it off saying taxes etc were estimated. Kasia was extremely rude and off handed in the way she spoke to me, dealing with her spoiled my whole experience at the hotel.

I would definitely not recommend this hotel, they need to improve their cleanliness and customer service.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank meltraveller5
Paris
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in a 2 room suite with king beds and whirlpool. Our stay went off with out a problem. We all loved our room with both the American falls and Canadian falls view. Just beautiful. We also were able to enjoy the fireworks display both nights we stayed. This was a girls week vacation and all were very happy. Definitely would stay here again!

• Stayed July 2013
Temecula, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

We were just in Niagara Falls for the first time. I always wanted to see it and so we were told the Canadian side has the best views. We stayed in a nice suite in the North Tower (1559) in the Hilton. They told us the suite was new. It had a view of the American side of the falls. There is a tall casino building that blocks the total view. That hotel/casino would have the total view of both falls most likely. I don't know if the Hilton's room higher up have views of both falls. However we were very happy with this room. It has a king size bed in each of two chambers with a bath between. The bath has a shower and spa tub. There are TV's in each chamber as well. A bar sink and refrigerator is between the two chambers.

In all the experience was very nice. Particularly nice was the view of fireworks for the 4th of July. We could see those of the Canadian side (shot off Fridays and Saturdays) and the American side. The Canadians are so wonderful to fly the US flag and fire off fireworks on the 4th. I appreciated that.

There were crowds so elevator waits were sometimes long. That is to be expected. Canadians come over for the weekends as well as other visitors being there from all over the world.

We did not use the pool but it looked like it is great for kids. We did go to the Watermark restaurant on the top floor and it is very good. The cuisine was great and the view of both sides of the falls. We shared a fish seafood platter and it was enough for two. Very good choice. The Brazilian restaurant Brasa is great.

It was fun to be there for the 4th of July.

Room Tip: North Tower room 1559 was a nice suite.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Rochester, Minnesota
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Four of us stayed at the Hilton for a golf vacation. There are a number of pros and cons to this hotel:

Pros:
-Check-in was seamless.

- The views of the waterfall from the hotel are very nice but not as nice as the website pictures. We stayed in 2 rooms, 30th floor, with water views

-The breakfast buffet was better than average. The omelet stations, where you select your own ingredients, was very good

-The golf package was great. The concierge selected 3 different golf course for us (Legends- Battlefield, Legends- Usshers, and Grand Niagara) and each were great course and in great condition.

-The Casino was nice although very busy.

-Rooms were clean and slightly above average

-The hotel is very close to many attractions (waterfall, casino, restaurants, golf, etc)

Cons:
-The hotel lobby is undergoing construction and the lobby bar area seemed like a coffee shop conversion to be temporarily used

-The wait for elevators was at times very lengthy. There was a sign that indicated a strike among elevator repair service and there were times when it took at least 5 minutes to get an elevator

-The rooftop bar (Mist) was highly average at best. The seating was faux modern and many seats did not have views of the waterfall. Drinks were overly expensive and weak

-I booked a taxi to BUF airport through the concierge and was told that it was $95 flat rate. The next morning, I am in the taxi and was told it was $95 plus $5 for tolls plus $1/min wait time at the border. It was cash only and the driver did not have any change; thus, we had to stop to get additional cash for the $135 bill. I sent an email to customer service and their reply was “I am sorry about your experience…I have forwarded your concern to the manager of Falls Livery Taxi service…I will follow up upon receiving a reply”. 10 days later, no reply has come

-Overall, the service was very bland and without personality

I did not check out any of the neighboring hotels, but if I were to return I would certainly investigate them thoroughly before returning to the Hilton

Addendum: I received follow-up regarding the taxi and was offered an apology and $25 future credit

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank MN_Sesame
Stormville, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

We just returned from a three day, two night stay at the Hilton Niagra Falls Fallsview, in Ontario. This was my first visit to the falls. We purchased a Groupon Getaway Package, which included the hotel stay, breakfast vouchers for both mornings and a two drink per day voucher, as well as lunch and dinner vouchers. I really thought it was going to be too good to be true. I bought a package that included two queen beds, because I was travelling with my two daughters. My parents booked a king sized Jacuzzi room. At the last minute, my two nephews decided to join us on the trip. Upon check in, we asked about changing my parents' room to a 2 Queen Bed room, so my nephews had a bed, but instead, to our surprise, we were upgraded to a king suite, where now the four kids had their own room! As if that wasn't enough, the breakfast was outstanding - I never had to have lunch. The Brazilian Grille restaurant was so delicious, and since our package included a $40 dinner voucher, and we had two packages, the price was great. The drink vouchers were nice, as drinks were rather expensive. And I didn't even realize that the hotel had a three story water slide into the pool, where the kids spent hours going up and down the slide. All in all, this was a fantastic experience! The view was awesome, and we never had to drive anywhere, as all the Niagra Falls excursions were walking distance. This was an unbelievable trip! And by the way, all hotel staff - every single person we met, was fantastic, accommodating and exceeded all our of expectations.

Room Tip: Falls view rooms are great! Don't try to drive anywhere.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family