we stayed two nights here and payed extra for the view of the falls and it was worth the money .The room was large with seperate living area ,and a huge jacuzzi bath .was very clean on our arrival.
The only problem when we stayed was the canadian lift enigineers were on strike so all the lifts were playing up and it took 20 minutes to get from your room to the lobby each time.
the pool was great although there could have been a bit more seating.
The lobby was very busy at all times.
was a good experience and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising 53 stories above Niagara Falls, this modern high-rise hotel offers guests luxurious accommodations, 3 on-site restaurants, superior service and the perfect location to experience all that Niagara Falls has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Groupon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hilton Fallsview Niagara Falls
- Hilton Niagara Falls
- Niagra Falls Hilton
- Niagara Falls Hilton
- Hilton Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls