$201
$148
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$103
$128
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$176
Country Inn
  • Breakfast included
$132
$121
  • Fitness center
Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$311
$304
$177
Hotelpower.com
  • Restaurant
9,309 results
All reviewsnorth towerwatermark restaurantbedroom suitegreat viewcovered walkwayjacuzzi tubbreakfast buffetvalet parkingself parkgreat roomcity viewcorner roomhigh floorfloor to ceiling windowsper dayvalet servicecanadian side
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Stayed over the 4th july holiday in one of the best rooms on the top floors. Fantastic views of both falls, only slightly spoilt by the casino in front of it!

Lifts can be slow because they are not all working. we were on floor 49 so it took a while each time to go up and down - averaging 10 stops!

gym is small but functional. No executive lounge - this is NOT a business hotel!

Room Tip: pay extra for the twin bedroom suite in a high floor. You're higher than the skylon tower!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We stayed on the 36th floor, and the view was nothing short of awesome! Fireworks right outside our window, great view of American Falls and Horseshoe Falls. Our housekeeper, Lee, took great care of us, and the service at the Waterside restaurant was wonderful, especially Cheryl!
Yes, there is construction going on, but it didn't affect us at all.
We would stay there again!

Room Tip: Splurge for a high, falls view room. It's worth it!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Everything was pretty much perfect here.
I booked this hotel because of the location, and that the webstite stated that it had smoking rooms available. It turned out that there was no smoking in these newly renovated rooms even though the website said that they were smoking. I could have downgraded to a city view on a lower floor where, at this time has smoking rooms. The package I purchased included the buffet breakfast ($20 pp) on the Hilton website.
We stayed on the 28th floor. The view was absolutely outstanding. I could've spent the whole time looking out those windows. The room was quite spacious with a pull-out sofa area near the window, with a bench that you could place by the window. There was a Keurig coffee maker, safe, mini-fridge, whirlpool tub and glassed in shower. It also was super clean, and had a few toiletries like shampoo, and hand soap. The only things I didn't like were; I could hear someone's water running fairly loud once. Their toilet paper was cheap-ish, and that there was no hair-dryer. We stayed there on a holiday, so the elevators were busy and there was a 5 minute wait or so, but that was to be expected.
The breakfast buffet was very good, although it is a large area, so you have to do some walking from one end to the other. It was a real "wow" moment when the server asked if we wanted coffee to go. YES! I'd bet that if you brought a bubba with you, they wouldn't hesitate to fill it up. I'm a coffee fiend, so I give this place a gold star for that service.
The casino is right across the street, as well as shopping. You can walk to Clifton Hill, it's about a 10 minute trip. Oh, and the casino itself had a hotel too...which I didn't know.

Room Tip: King size studio facing the falls. My room was awesome, 2810
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank imandolinbrockvegas
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Just stayed at the Hilton over the long Canada Day weekend. I was upgraded to room with Jacuzzi which was great, room was clean, spacious, just view of Casino but that was okay - bus stop outside. That's a great new bus line - 'WeGO" - $7 for 24 hour pass with three or four different lines running through NF. I bought the 24 hour pass but ended up with 48 hour usage!!! Used it when i first arrived to head to the Outlet Mall!

The only complaint I have is that the room was at the end of the hall beside the vending machine/ice machine so was noisey at night - plus maintenance room was also in the corner! why put such a nice room in that location? if i had paid extra for this room, i would have been upset! I would stay again but would ask for different location on the floor!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

The hotel has lovely rooms, good breakfast, clean well presented. However, and it is a very big however, it is badly run. The lifts were broken, both staff and guests were looking at taking an hour to get down from the rooms. There are too many guests for the size of the public areas. It is not at all a holiday, it is like being in a mall on the first day of the sales, breakfast is manic. We had to move rooms because of the lift situation and could not cope. Of a weekend it is full of parties and everyone is wasted in the lifts. Overall noisy and manic!!!! Worst Hilton I have stayed in!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013