$128
Sheraton.com
$157
$152
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Fallsview(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$104
$121
  • Fitness center
$129
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

Great Wolf Lodge(Niagara Falls)
$403
$302
$186
$135
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

9,307 results
All reviewsnorth towerwatermark restaurantbedroom suitegreat viewcovered walkwayjacuzzi tubbreakfast buffetvalet parkingself parkgreat roomcity viewcorner roomhigh floorfloor to ceiling windowsper dayvalet servicecanadian side
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The Hilton was nice, spent three nights there. It wasn't quite what we'd hoped for considering the price, the room itself was spectacular, but there were several disappointments. One thing is that they charge $20 daily for their guests to park, $25 for valet, oftentimes with long waits (over 15 minutes) for your vehicle. We were there during the first week of June, and although there were 6 elevators, only two were operating during the whole three days, so elevator waits were extensive, and packed when you finally got onto them... Not the end of the world, but when paying $800 for three nights, I expected better. Construction was being performed somewhere around our room, and though we complained several times (It was a TON of hammering) we were told that there was nothing they could do, and that consruction is allowed to begin at 7:00 AM. Nice view, though, and overall it was a nice trip.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank menmychristopher
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is conveniently located right across from Casino and has a covered bridge to it. It is especially valuable when you stay in winter.

This time we have stayed in Mid Tower, the lower of three. The room was completely renovated with new furniture, carpets, etc. Though, it is smaller than suites in North Tower.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I decided I wanted to take my family to Niagara Falls for a few days to explore one of the truly wonderful waterfalls off the world and always enjoy my stay at Hilton. I splurged and opted for the best possible two bedroom suite overlooking both the American and Canadian falls on the top floor. Upon check-in the staff wasn't as eager to assist as I'm use to but it was pretty late at night...around 1am. There's several elevators so you have to be sure you pick the right one to get to your room. You immediately notice something odd when you open your door as you have to walk through the 2nd bedroom in order to get to the master suite. There's no living room or lounging area other than in the Master suite and the restroom is shared by both. We did have a very large Jacuzzi tub with a large picture window that opened up to browse through the master and out the window to see the Horseshoe falls.

Several maintenance issues were noted such as mildew in the shower and paint peeling from the wall and ceiling. I called the front desk and asked that the room be cleaned properly the next day and it was. The view however was breath-taking although a large casino is directly in line-of-sight between the falls from anywhere on the property unfortunately. I brought my camera gear and ended up getting some of my favorite shots from our room!

The pool and Jacuzzi was very nice complete with a two-story spiral slide, whirlpool jets in part of the pool creating a lazy river effect and water was just right.

As a Hilton diamond member I was able to use my points to pay for two of the three nights...very costly even with points here! Breakfast was included for only two of us each morning however due to the issues with the room they provided complimentary breakfast vouchers for both daughters as well which was great considering the $25 per person cost although very good.

I would have been disappointed with our stay had it not been for the fantastic views. This is what you're really paying for rather than the hotel itself.

Room Tip: Top floor suites are worth the extra amount for the view provided!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Views of the Canadian Niagara Falls, large hotel with 33 floors. Rooms are nice, typical amenities. Buffet breakfast is extensive and good. The representative for the Magnificent Tours Niagara Falls tour (located in the hotel lobby) over charged me for the tour - sort of a hassle to get it sorted out. Most of the tour was a disappointment - the only enjoyable part was Maid of the Mist portion - not worth the expense (in my opinion).

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We booked 2 nights, and only stayed for one as weather was turning rainy for days on end and there is not much to do here when it rains. There was no penalty to leave a day early. Our room was on the highest floor (32) with a spectacular view of all the falls.
There were lines at check in, but they went pretty fast, check out was a breeze.
The room was a regular fallsview room ($179) night, and very spacious with sofa, ottoman, desk, chair, bed, etc. There is no in room coffee, but there is a starbucks in between the Hilton and the casino. Bath was very spacous as well.
It is an easy walk over to the casino, though you have to change your US dollars for canadian to gamble.
We dined at Ruth Chris around the corner, and there was no one in the place. No wonder, a petite filet was $54!
The Hilton is a great choice for the falls.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple