We were very fortunate to be given an upgrade to a suite on the 40th floor; WOW what a room, it was fabulous , it had a lounge with a TV, a small kitchenette a massive bedroom with a wonderful King bed and the best view of the falls you can imagine. you can also see the fireworks over the falls from your room at 2200h.
the only poor thing about this room was that there were paper cups for your coffee and tea, Paper Cups????????
We had dinner in the Water something restaurant which was very nice and the views of the falls were very good.
The buffet breakfast was OK, there was not much choice, but the omelette was very good. the seating and organisation of the dinning area was really very poor, tables were dirty when we were seated and still dirty when we left.
Fantastic room, but it is the small things that stand out and people remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising 53 stories above Niagara Falls, this modern high-rise hotel offers guests luxurious accommodations, 3 on-site restaurants, superior service and the perfect location to experience all that Niagara Falls has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hilton Fallsview Niagara Falls
- Hilton Niagara Falls
- Niagra Falls Hilton
- Niagara Falls Hilton
- Hilton Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls