Me and my family stayed Hilton Niagara Falls Hotel & Suites for one night at 29th December 2012 to celebrate my daughter 10th Birthday and it was an awesome way to do that.
The hotel is huge and we booked the” 2BR Deluxe Suit” one of their best room category, the view was amazing with a direct view at the fall, you can spend the whole time just enjoying the view.
They arranged for a cake to my daughter, it was a nice touch.
My train back to Toronto was at 6:00 pm and I was giving a late check-out at 3:00 (not bad)
The room, the amenities, the restaurants, the swimming pool are all Hilton Standards.
P.S. for the hotel tours, try to avoid you can do it yourself with half the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising 53 stories above Niagara Falls, this modern high-rise hotel offers guests luxurious accommodations, 3 on-site restaurants, superior service and the perfect location to experience all that Niagara Falls has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Niagara Falls/Fallsview Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hilton Fallsview Niagara Falls
- Hilton Niagara Falls
- Niagra Falls Hilton
- Niagara Falls Hilton
- Hilton Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls